059: Alone

The rehearsal was finally over, the new presentations for Idol, in addition to putting together the choreographies of Save Me and I'm Fine, had been better than they expected, so everything was going to go perfectly for the next presentations, the omega felt only a little tired, even though it had been a long day, not necessarily the fatigue was a lot, so he had decided to return home so he could lie down for a while in his comfortable bed.

He stretched his arms up, intertwining his fingers to feel more comfortable and released a long sigh, he would definitely ask for his vacation as an urgent matter, he just hoped they would give it to him when the tour ended.

Lately the plans for the group have been increasing, interviews, awards, and other things that were getting together, and definitely for Hoseok, the concerts were the best, especially for the fans who were going to see them to support them, that it was for the best, I definitely wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

He walked down the corridor that led to the different rooms, of course there were four of them and fortunately for the omega, his was no longer shared, it was true that he liked to share a room with the alpha Jimin, after all it is quieter and feels comfortable , but still they had to sleep in separate rooms now, after all being omega had its great advantages now more than ever, he walked a couple more steps and could see the light coming out of the crack in the door of one of the rooms, He frowned slightly, he did not think that someone else would be, now that he remembered almost everyone had stayed at the company, Yoongi stayed to compose a new song, Namjoon had mentioned that he wanted to go talk some things with the manager, Seokjin and jimin would surely be in a restaurant eating, he was starving every time they finished rehearsing, Taehyung had mentioned that he would go give Yeontan a little walk.

So he only had one person left, the maknae, the younger alpha had not said much, in fact he does not remember hearing him mention something about coming home, possibly it was about him, he did not know if it would be a great idea to open the door and see Whatever the minor alpha was doing, it would be like interrupting his concentration, if he was concentrating on something, but he didn't want him to panic just in case he hears him enter his room, the maknae is cautious.

The omega gave a little snort and approached the door, so he could touch it.

"Pass!" came from the other side of the door, and then Hoseok took the knob so he could turn it and open the door.

And there was Jungkook, doing push-ups, while it seemed that his arms did not even tremble from the exercise and the effort made, as always Jungkook loves exercise, it was not a novelty, not even for Hoseok, the minor alpha looked up to meet with the omega and stopping doing their actions.

"Omega hyung, I didn't expect it" the alpha mentioned to be able to settle down and sit on the floo "I thought you would be practicing new steps"

"No, I wanted to rest a bit at home, I didn't think I'd find you here." The alpha smiled.

"I wanted to get some exercise, I feel like I have lost my skills" although for Hoseok that was a huge exaggeration, the younger alpha does not lose his skills, competitive as always and a very good boy at anything he sets out to do.

The omega entered the room and took a seat on the edge of the minor alpha's bed in order to feel more comfortable, the alpha watched each of the omega's actions, he almost always liked to do it, he always wanted to appreciate it, although sometimes not he could do it in the way, either for one of the other members of the group or for the simple reason that Hoseok was embarrassed and was going to lock himself in his study.

"Hyung" the omega looked at him immediately "Can I mark you?"

The omega's cheeks turned pale pink when he heard the maknae, by inertia he brought his hand to the mark that almost everyone had already made, Jungkook was the one who was missing to claim him as his own, and that only made him feel small.