002: Alphas

Hoseok had woken up late that day, he lazily got up while letting out a long yawn and closing his eyes, he felt tired, and he still continued with his heat, he stirred uncomfortably, at least it had already diminished a little, but still he could smell that in the whole room his aroma was present, with heavy steps he prepared to go to the door and open it.

"Did you sleep well, Hoseok?" The maknae's voice made him jump instead, he didn't expect that alpha to be outside.

"You almost scared me to death!"  Hoseok exclaimed placing a hand on his chest feeling the accelerated beating of his heart, he was not joking, he had really scared him. "I slept well, brat."

"I am glad!" Jungkook apparently did not plan to leave there.

"What are you supposed to want?"  Hoseok asked, frowning slightly, he didn't understand what was happening, usually the maknae bothered him, but this felt very different.

"Nothing in particular, hyung" Jungkook mentioned showing him a smile, Hoseok gave a nod and started walking, he was starving.

He could hear and feel that that alpha was behind him, and when he least expect it some arms surrounded him, he knew they were the maknae's, Hoseok hated his height at that moment, he felt how Jungkook began to sniff his neck and his hair causing him to tickle but he had to make him turn away.

"Jeon ... What do you think you're doing, kid?" minor alpha gave a soft laugh and placed a chaste kiss on the omega's crown, Hoseok was alarmed at that act.  "What do you ..?"

"Hyung!  The aroma of you is very strong, I want to remove it a little, although I really like it."

"Get away from him right now!" Hoseok looked at who it was, it was Yoongi "Stop hugging him!"

Yoongi immediately took Hoseok by the shoulders immediately separating the young alpha from the omega, and now Hoseok was imprisoned by Yoongi.

"Yoongi, get off," Hoseok said placing his hands on the alpha's chest and trying to push him, but it didn't help, Yoongi had him in a captivating hug.

"Good morning, Hoseok!"  the alpha crooned happily.  "Do you want a good morning kiss?"

"Get off!"

"Let him go!" What was missing, now there was Jimin. "Don't you realize that he doesn't want you to hug him?" Jimin managed to free Hoseok from the embrace of his best friend.  "Are you okay, Little sun?"

"Little sun... Little sun ?!"  Jimin had never said such a nickname to him before.

"That?" Hoseok immediately separated from him, nothing was supposed to change, why now everyone seemed to have some interest in the person of him.

Surely it is the fault of his heat, yes, it had to be that, what else could it be?  The good that would soon end and everyone's behavior would too, everything would return to normal, one where he can feel much better without being harassed by all his fellow alphas, he did not understand what exactly was happening.

"Omega!" Taehyung's voice made him jump a little, the alpha was behind him, and as soon as Hoseok turned his face away from him to see him, the alpha placed a kiss on his cheek.  "Did you sleep well, my sweet omega?"

"Don't do that again" Hoseok ran his hand over his cheek, and he still felt the contact of Taehyung's lips on him.

"Who gave you permission to kiss My Hoseok? " Also Seokjin hyung?  Fuck!  What happens to them?

"Since when is he yours?"  asked the leader, appearing in the room. "I don't see your mark on him."

"You'll see it soon," Seokjin mentioned, he was starting to get annoyed.

"Who assures you that it will be you who marks him, hyung?"  Jimin asked with a frown.

"Do you think you will mark him?" Jungkook asked almost on the verge of laughing.

"Shut up!" The omega's cry made everyone put their little argument aside, they looked at "Hoseok, he didn't look happy at all about it.  Don't even think I'll let any of you mark me, you idiot alphas!  I'll go eat out"

Hoseok again walked into his room as he grumbled.