028: Seokjin

Kim Seokjin since he had joined the group had felt somewhat insecure, he never believed that he would be practically recruited by a company, he thought that something like this would not be possible for him, but it had practically been possible, when he met the alpha who would be the leader of the The group did not seem appropriate to him, he thought that he would be the leader after all he is the oldest.

But he had been resigned to the manager's decisions, and then he met Hoseok, at first he saw him he seemed to be an extremely attractive boy, an attitude worthy of an alpha, which had left him surprised the moment he met him, but at the Finding out that he was a beta, was when his surprise had grown more, a beta?  Why a beta?

He did not want to exclude it or anything like that, he had simply been stunned by that, but he had to admit that him was excellent, Hoseok always seemed to be a rebel who avoided obeying him, after all he is his eldest, and yet Hoseok wanted to behave like if they were the same age, but of course Seokjin wouldn't allow it so easily.

Over the years, Seokjin had discovered that Hoseok could reveal a much less boastful and more friendly and kind side, he always hides it very well, Seokjin has always had trouble dealing with Hoseok, because when he sees him and wants to give him a hug or mentioning anything, he is afraid of being upset, so he almost always avoids that.

But he knew that Hoseok could be shy in some situations, and more when the cameras were close, Seokjin always mentions how difficult it is to deal with the omega, and that is that Hoseok is not an easy person.

The feelings were already involved, Seokjin was attracted to that little boy with tanned skin, every time he saw the photographs that were taken at public events, he could see his other classmates, almost all tall, because they are alphas, of course Hoseok always remained as one of the tiny members of all, and that only made him more adorable, Seokjin recognized that he liked Hoseok's height, because you could hug him and keep him close to your chest without any problem.

Of course, what bothers Hoseok the most is that they talk about his body, Seokjin liked to annoy him with that to see those angry eyes that seemed to be the most adorable instead of causing some fear, Seokjin loved to see him like that .

The alpha never showed any sign of wanting to be near Hoseok, but that was what he wanted the most, every time he saw that one of the other alphas tried to have some kind of interaction with the omega, he felt jealous about it, because just seeing how He showed them his full attention, it made him have a bitter taste in his mouth, and he did not like it.

"Seokjin hyung" the voice of the omega took him out of his thoughts "is there still food from yesterday?"

Hoseok never ate the leftover food, he frowned at that.

"Yes because?"

"I'm hungry, '' the omega mentioned, lowering his gaze a little, it was almost not asking for food, he always kept locked up and didn't care if he ate or not, he always did the same, and one of the alphas was going to leave him a little of food so that it could feed and nourish itself.  Something happens?

"I'll give it to you!"  the Alpha Major replied cheerfully.  "But are you sure you want to eat it?"

"I am, why do you ask?"

Hoseok tilted his head a little in doubt, which made Seokjin smile in the middle, he looked so adorable when he made those kinds of gestures, Seokjin wanted to keep seeing those cute gestures from the omega.

"Because it's kimchi, and you don't like how I make it very much," Seokjin mentioned, bringing his hand to the back of his neck, scratching it a little.

Hoseok has not been a big fan of the food that Seokjin prepares, he only eats some things, but some things he always tells him that he does not like them, and that he prefers them when he prepares them himself, Seokjin could feel a little offended by those comments, and he always tried to improve in the kitchen so he could finally hear that Hoseok is not complaining and that he is happy with what he is trying, but for some reason, the omega always had something to complain about his food.

"But it's delicious, hyung."

Of course, Hoseok didn't know what those simple words had caused Seokjin, the alpha had felt so warm hearing that, he felt his heart start beating at an impressive speed, and he felt like his cheeks had warmed slightly, damn , He was blushing in front of the omega, that never happens to him, that should never happen to him, but that comment from the omega who has always criticized his food, had caused him so much tenderness that all he wanted was to hug him and thank him for said comment.

"D-did you really like it?"

"Yes, it is delicious, as my mother used to make at home, it is very good!"

Now Seokjin if he felt that he could melt completely with those words, but he had to leave his fainting for another day, now he had to heat the food to give it to his omega, he stopped his actions when he realized his thought, his omega ... was not nothing bad to think about that right?  He frowned slightly as he closed his eyes with some force, he was already thinking like the other hungry wolves!  Why?  What the hell does Hoseok have that he can sweeten his life in just moments?  Was that what everyone felt every time they were with the omega?

He now he understood.

He could understand it completely, that was what everyone felt, it was not just pure attraction, it was not hormones, none of that had to do with it, they have spent years together, they have all been in coexistence with the omega, who could not fall in love with said omega?  Who could say that he does not feel anything towards him?  Surely none of them, they have been together all the time, they have lived together, they have spent unique moments next to such a precious omega.

Who couldn't fall in love with Jung Hoseok?

No one, and he knew that he had fallen like everyone else, had fallen in love with Bangtan's omega.