034: Feelings

After the concert, although the alphas tried to have a conversation with Hoseok, he did not pay any attention to them, the scenes that had happened only happened again and again in his head without stopping, and that bothered him greatly, he frowned, the The van they were traveling in had come to a complete stop, it was the first concert, and those alphas just made their emotions fight.

"Starving!" Taehyung mentioned getting out of the van and stretching his arms, the only good thing was that they could enjoy the stay in the hotel, it looked like a very fabulous tour, they would have other concerts after a few days, they would go to Japan and the United States, and that it was really exciting.  Let's order the entire hotel menu!

"You can't eat that much, you'll vomit like the last time you overeat," Yoongi warned to make Taehyung reconsider.

"Never mind!" Taehyung said as he continued on his way to the entrance of the hotel where everyone was staying.

Everyone continued on their way commenting on how much fun they had had at the concert, Hoseok had been left behind, he did not want to know anything, he still felt that all his feelings were totally mixed up, he did not even want to know about food, his stomach felt so upset rest.  that he just wanted

Immediately when he saw that the others were no longer near him, he ran to the stairs and climbed them in a hurry to be able to lock himself in his respective room, and that he had done, as soon as he got to the third floor corridor, he ran to the back to Entering his room, he immediately opened the door and closed it with some force, he leans on it to be able to release the air that he had been holding for a while, he was exhausted, and it was not because of the concert, he was happy to do happy to ARMY but he was tired, those alphas only made him have so many things in his head that he couldn't even understand and that was frustrating for him, he couldn't bear to be that way.

He slid little by little until finally hitting her butt on the floor, and there he stood, looking at her bent legs and her hands at her sides, resting on the small rug that was on the floor.

He smiled, it seemed that the song he had written for his solo, agreed only a little with what was happening, it was obvious that he felt on a seesaw, all full of emotions, on the one hand he had been a bit bothered by the fact that that his companions got to dance with him just so that the fandom realized that all the ships where he is, are more than real.

3

But he was happy to have everyone there by his side, he knew that they like the song, even he was fascinated by it as soon as he had finished it, but now he did not know what to think, the alphas were there, they were with him, they had danced with him, they had given him a kiss, each of them in a different part, and none had dared to steal a kiss on the lips, or even where the mark for the omega belongs.

That would have caused a huge controversy, he let out a long sigh, he closed his eyes for a few moments, he was confused, all his feelings scrambled in their entirety, he did not know what he should feel now, he placed his hands right where his heart is, the image of each of the alphas had appeared in his mind, and he felt each of his heartbeats accelerate a little more, he smiled, perhaps if he was more in love than ever, but six alphas, that was the problem.

It was rare for an omega to have more than two alphas, it was almost always the alpha who had the opportunity to have more than two omegas, but for an omega to have more than two alphas, there were few in the world, and almost always it was the royalty, he had heard old stories about it, and they seemed a bit absurd, now that he was practically living it, he no longer knew what to think about all that.

"Jung Hoseok" he mentioned his name and then smiled "What did I do to have six alphas after me?"

Maybe he had been too cute with them.  He maybe he had spent most of his time with them.  Perhaps the support he gave each of them was valuable enough to make them love him.

He had done too many things that encouraged each of the alphas to want something more than friendship with him, and he didn't know whether to consider that as something dangerous in between, it was dangerous when the alphas were fighting just to get his full attention, He could fully admit it, but still he felt that he didn't deserve it, sometimes he was rude to them, and yet they would come with smiles at him.

He no longer knows what to do, he does not know what to think, he feels confused, his heart thinks he is confused, but it is not like that, he is in love with six alphas, alphas who have been taking care of him for years, alphas who smile and give gifts, alphas who want to get his attention in order to be with him in one way or another.

He needed to sleep, maybe that way his heart and mind would clear everything up once and for all, he felt that he could not fall in love with more alphas, they were too many for a single omega, plus he felt that if he told them, they would surely be upset with his comment, and that's what he wanted the least, he would not like at all for them to get angry and they will start fighting each other just for his decision.