054: Fame

What was wrong with fame?

There were a lot of bad things about fame, and Hoseok had discovered one now, he just couldn't believe it, he thought it would be a quiet day, he had left the company so he could take a leisurely walk nearby, clear his head a bit of everything. What was stressing him out, soon the new album would be in the works, and they would have to start recording the new songs, that just meant that they would have to stay a little longer in the company, in addition to being aware of the other live performances and awards. .

Everything was fine, he had gone through a cafe, but he could hear murmurs around him, they had surely recognized him, or that was what he thought, he looked at a small group that was looking at him not so slyly and then he left there, he did not understand what What was going on, not until he saw a picture of him in one of the newspapers.

He stopped looking at that, frowned, clenched his jaw, sometimes Dispatch gave too much information, and of course it was not that real, but being a great company they could take something to another level, and now that is what he was seeing. .

Jung Hoseok, marked by Choi Junghong?

That was what the headline said, now he could understand a little the reason for those looks, they had recognized him for that, but how was it that they had come to a conclusion that was not at all real?  He and Zelo did not see each other at all, and they talked the last time was when they had to go to some awards, it was in the only event they met, he looked at his image in addition to that of the other idol, and then there was one in which two boys appeared too close, did they think it was him and Zelo?  He rolled his eyes instantly.

He couldn't even believe it, he just hopes he doesn't make a fuss like the last time with Momo.

He continued on his way until he finally reached the company, he was fed up with all this, he directed his free hand towards his mark, it was obvious that he was already marked, it was obvious that he was not marked by that other idol, he knew that in presentations sometimes You could see his brand, surely with that alone they have already suspected that it is all a reality, but it was not any of that real, it was not at all, and that was what was annoying him the most.

"Omega hyung!" That scream took him out of his thoughts, Jungkook immediately ran towards him and hid behind him, hugging him and trying to hide. "Tell him it wasn't me!"

"Hey?" Hoseok asked, and then he could see Kim Taehyung approaching them, the alpha looked a bit angry, and when he looked at the minor alpha behind the omega, he had nothing left but to snort. "What did I miss?"

"That boy has eaten all my food and he just left me a pile of paper right where my food was, I'm hungry and that fool has eaten everything!"

"I'm not a fool, hyung!  Plus it was you who said i could grab a bit."

"Exactly, a little, not that you ate everything."

Hoseok let out a tired sigh from listening to those two maknaes, but hey, it was something normal, something too everyday, although now Hoseok felt a bit surprised, Jungkook almost always stole food from Seokjin or Namjoon, because Seokjin got angry just because of seconds while Namjoon didn't say anything about it.

"Are here!" He looked at Jimin who was running.  "I thought they would kill each other, hello Hoseok" said the alpha greeting the omega who gave him a small smile in response "Don't get him in his trouble, fools."

"It's not a mess, I also want my food back," Taehyung mentioned to see the younger alpha again.

"You'll have to knock it out of me." Hoseok closed his eyes upon hearing that, he wasn't expecting that response from the maknae.

"Alfas" the omega spoke this time "Jungkook, go buy the food you have stolen from Taehyung" the golden maknae made a little pout when he heard that "and you" he look at Taehyung" Don't hit him yet he is too young to die."

"I won't hit him if you let me hug you," Taehyung mentioned, it seemed like a fair deal.

"Fine ... but don't hit him."

"Can I hug you too?:  Jimin asked, he looked excited about that, and in response Taehyung grunted low, but the omega only gave a soft laugh and gave a little nod.

"Well, I'll go compare the food, do you want me to bring something for you, omega hyung? " Jungkook asked.

"No, that's fine, Jungkookie," the omega mentioned, smiling at the younger alpha.

Without more Jungkook started his way out of the company, the omega stopped smiling a little, he still had in his head that he had read it by accident, surely he is already building a scandal full of theories about his supposed relationship with Zelo, of course everything It is false, but good stories could be created about all that, Twitter surely must already be extremely saturated with the new news.

"Are you okay?" asked both alphas at the same time taking the omega out of his thoughts, Hoseok must stop thinking too much, the bond only makes the alphas know about his concerns.

"I guess they know now, right?" Taehyung was the one who nodded.

"You don't have to worry about something like that, omega," Jimin says as he pats the omega on the head, "soon it will be known from our company that the rumor is false."

"Of course, I bet Zelo wishes this was real," Taehyung mentioned with a laugh.

"I bet you do," Jimin said as he laughed alongside Taehyung.

"How can you think you like this?" asked the omega.

Just thinking that the other alpha liked the news, made him feel his stomach upset, and it was not because he thought that the alpha is not attractive, but the simple fact of thinking that Zelo wants to have something with him, he does not see it possible, so they had to stop drawing that kind of conclusion about all that.

"Any alpha would be lucky to have you, my sweet omega," Jimin mentioned smiling at him.

"I totally agree with that, we are very lucky to have you just for us, you are the perfect omega for us."

That we sounded incredible when his alphas said it, a beautiful warmth was felt in his chest that was running through his body completely, making happiness run through his veins and fill him completely to be able to smile without stop.  He loves those feelings, loves knowing that those alphas are the ones who make him feel that way.  He loves those alphas, his alphas.

"Stop thinking a lot about what others think, even gossip, that doesn't matter" Jimin and Taehyung decided to hold each one of the omega's hands to finally walk inside and be able to be with the others.

Those were definitely the words he needed to hear, but even so, Hoseok couldn't let that fact go by, a single false rumor can bring consequences, he knows it, but he also felt somewhat scared regarding reality, they had already seen his mark , but they don't know the truth, they don't know who marked it, and if they found out that it had actually been most of their group mates, what would they think of him?  What would happen?

At the moment, he would not think much about it, he was with his alphas, and it is the most important thing at that time, nothing more, he should not worry about what may happen in the future, not now, he must take a break, his head deserves it.