055: Ship

Again the wave of screams from the fans were present, not even they wanted to get away from ARMY but that was always the case, no matter how much they wanted to be with each fan they could not, but it was already a habit, Hoseok sighed feeling the sweat falling slightly by his forehead and then wiping it with one of the towels he carried in his hands, they had done an excellent job, the concert had gone as expected.

"Damn, I want to go out again!" Taehyung spoke excited to hear that the screams were still just as loud "I love my audience."

"You mean, our audience, hyung, '' Jungkook mentioned correcting the alpha who wasn't even paying so much attention to him and was jumping to see if he could see ARMY of course it was much more difficult than he thought, Hoseok smiled when he saw that scene.

Everyone was equally excited, and Hoseok could feel the joy that some of his alphas transmitted to him, he had to admit that it had been one of the best concerts they had ever had, after all, it was always a matter of enjoying them to the highest level, and Hoseok did. he always did, he liked being there for the fans.

"Did you see the signs?" Seokjin asked as he approached everyone and started walking backwards to look at everyone. "I loved the one that said Jin x Hope!"

The omega blushed for those words, of course he had also read the signs that some fans carried, and he had to admit that they were becoming much more striking, some had drawings, others even carried photographs of them, in addition to the ARMY Bombs, They always stood out the most about what the signs were, and Hoseok had to admit that was incredible, and now there were some signs in particular that caught everyone's attention, and one precise example was the greatest.  had mentioned the alpha

"That wasn't the best of all!" Taehyung mentioned as he smiled. "Now I know that Vhope is the ship that J-Hope hyung and I represent and I love it, I'll have t-shirts made out of it!"

Don't even think that someone will wear them, Taehyung" the leader mentioned, although the situation seemed funny "At least not in my case, they must have seen one that was beautiful, my name with our omega looked perfect.

"It seems to me that the KookHope was the best" mentioned the golden maknae still smiling "and A.R.M. And he agrees with me."

"I do not believe it!" Jimin spoke as he put his arm around the omega's shoulders who didn't know how to feel about this situation. "JiHope, that is a true ship, right my sweet little sun?"

"Sope is the best in the world!" Yoongi mentioned aloud making everyone laugh, Hoseok liked that the alphas were so happy, it was very nice to feel that joy from all of them.

"Guys" they all stopped when they saw the manager in front of them who gave them an authentic smile, making everyone feel much more satisfied for the work they did "I was an excellent concert, rest, you deserve it, tomorrow there will be interviews, and you know how troublesome that is"

It was a problem, sometimes it was, more because of the questions they asked, some could become uncomfortable, others could transport you to the painful memories of the past, but they are strong, and they could overcome all that. They knew, they were united and it was not a big problem when they had optimistic thoughts about each situation, something starts with, first is the suffering until you get to conquer everything in between.

:Hoseok" mentioned the manager, calling the omega's attention "With you about something.  I need to talk:

The omega frowned strangely at that comment, from the manager's gaze, he knew something was not quite right, so without further ado, the manager walked away from them waiting for Hoseok to keep up with him.

"We're waiting for you for dinner, omega," Yoongi mentioned giving him a short kiss on the cheek, the others nodded to finally walk away.

Many doubts passed through the omega's head, trying to guess what the manager might say to him, but he did not know what he would actually say, and he hoped it was not something bad, he would not bear something bad, and less now, he didn't want to worry his alphas.

"What's the matter?"  asked the omega when he saw the manager stop and let out a sigh, he turned on his heel to face the omega.

"We have some small problems" mentioned the manager "Some think that you should leave the group."

Hoseok felt his throat slowly close at the sudden news, why now?  Why did this have to happen?  The manager noticed how the omega looked concerned at those words.

"Don't worry, you will not go out or anything like that" that calmed Hoseok a bit "but some think that you are just pretending to be an omega to get attention, even from the other boys in the group -that was a problem, if some thought That, and they discovered that he had been marked by almost everyone, would be a big problem for them. We settled the matter with Zelo, but ... Dispatch and the others want to know who has marked you."

"So ..." Hoseok stopped talking, tomorrow's interview, there they would surely ask him who had left that mark on him, what the hell would he say?  He did not want his alphas to get upset in the way, surely there would be a big fuss like in the Fansign, and that's not exactly what he wanted "What should I say in the interview?"

"The question may not come to light, but you have to be prepared" the manager sighed Did any of them mark you?"

"Y-yes" mention the omega, hell, how was he going to confess that they have marked four of them?  Everything would be crazy, surely they will lose followers or maybe not, but he is the one who would be most affected by that confession, he had to be careful with his words.

"You can reveal it if you like, but if you don't want to, then keep quiet, try to get the others to help you make that question disappear, understand?"

Hoseok gave a nod, he would try to do it, but it would be difficult, very difficult, I just hoped the interview would turn out as expected, only questions about the new album and future projects, nothing more, and if they ever ask that question, only the he would evade, that was the essential thing.