256. A Little Alpha

Start from the beginning

"Does Tanaka know?" Takeda asked; there was a strange sense of concern in his voice.
Ennoshita nodded quietly.

"Is he upset with you?" Suga asked, getting ready to go next door and smack the shit out of an Alpha if his answer was anything other than no.
Once again, Ennoshita stayed silent as he shook his head. He wasn't one to get overly emotional or worked up over things and, for the most part, kept a level head.

He took a long deep breath before handing Suga his phone, with his text between him and Tanaka open.

"I'm the one who is upset with him," he said in a flat and almost eerie tone, making Suga feel a shiver run down his spine.

~Text~

~Text~

Suga felt bad as he read the messages. He signed before handing the phone back to him as he tried to think of something he could say to help the situation.

"How late is your heat?" He asked.

"two weeks, almost three,"

Suga gently placed his hand on Ennoshita's knees and gave him a soft smile.
"I have an extra test. Do you want to use it?"

Ennoshita shrugged and was quiet for a few more seconds.
"I don't know what ill do if it is positive,"

"Hey, don't worry so much. You see all these people that are; they will support you no matter what,"
Takeda said, making Ennoshita feel somewhat better.

"Okay, I'll take it," he replied.

"I'll go get it; I e can use the downstairs bathroom," Suag said as he stood from the couch, realizing that he should also grab some pregnancy teas while he was at it since he was beginning to feel a bit nauseous again.

The room was filled with some awkward silence as everyone waited for Suga to return. Luckily Suga was too for too long as he came back into the room only a few short moments later.
Ennoshita stood up and took the test from Suga's hand, and quietly walked out of the den.

Suga sat back down on the couch before remembering that he wanted to make some tea.
"Does anyone want anything warm to drink?" he asked, standing back up.

"Hot Chocolate!" Hinata shouted and sprang from the bean bag chair, causing Yamaguchi to sink into it.

"That sounds nice," Yachi said quietly as Ellie nodded beside her. Yamaguchi nodded in agreement as he struggled to get out of the sunken in bean bag.