Emmy and the lady went back and forth with conversation before the lady showed them the options.

All the baby talk and baby products was starting to be a lot, she just wanted to select random car seats but Emmy was being particularly meticulous today.

"Let's just pick whichever one and go." Gigi begged.

Emmy shook her head, "No, we have to get cute ones. Do you want strollers too."

Gisele didn't think she'd need a three seated stroller just yet, mostly because it would just take up too much room especially with all the traveling they'd be doing once the girls were released from the hospital.

"Yeah, that probably a good ide—" her phone went off, she pulled it out of her back pocket and Jackson's name light up on the screen, she rolled he eyes and pressed decline, "Let's just hurry up."

Emmy noticed Gisele's mood had soured even more and caught her eye roll, "What's up?"

"Jackson just called me."

Emmy turned to face her, her eyes widening, "What? And you didn't answer?"

She scoffed, "No. I literally called him like twenty times and emailed him ten. I just don't feel like dealing with him right now."

"Want me to call him back for you." Emmy offered.

"No. I don't want to think about it him general right now."

"Okay."

After spending two grueling hours shopping for baby supplies, most of which Emmy had picked, they dropped the bags and strollers off back at the apartment before heading back to the hospital. They unboxed the carseats and gave them to the nurses so they could settle the triplets in for their car seat test. Gisele had spent a good fifteen minutes before she excused herself and found herself in the garden.

She sat her phone down on the table and went to her call log, Jackson's name stared back up at her. Gisele sighed, she really wanted to bash her head against a brick wall or a thick glass window but then she'd be committed to an italian mental hospital,

Gisele felt a presense beside her and glanced up, it was Carina, "Hey."

"Hello. May I sit?" the Italian asked, motioning to the seat beside the brunette.

Gisele nodded, "Always."

Carina sat down, leaning her elbow against the table and reading her head on her hand, all while watching Gisele, "You seem upset. Is everything okay?"

Gisele exhaled deeply, "I'm a little... overwhelmed."

"Is everything alright with the bambinas?"

She nodded, "Yes. They're doing great, actually. If they pass their infant carrier test they get to be discharged."

Carina's face lit up with happiness, "That is amazing, no."

"I mean,,, yes. it's just going from zero to three is a lot and then there---"

Her phone lit up again, and again it was Jackson's name on the screen, still not wanting to deal with him Gisele decided not to answer.