"I'm really offended by the fact that you can't recognize us immediately" Namjoon pouted.

Yoongi cringed at his action. "Ew Joon, stop" He looked at Jeonghan. "Whoa, Jeonghan, I've never seen you smile since you joined the agency" He said in utter shock.

Jeonghan giggled. "It's a new beginning"

"Hold up, I'm still confused here" Jun spoke up, despite his words, his face is clearly far from the expression of confusion.

"Oh! Well about that—"

"HOSEOK HYUNG?!"

The group of 6 turned around to reveal the others, Hansol and Chan holding the painting.

"What the fridge?" Chan muttered as the group arrived down.

"Chan and Hansol too? Man, what did the newbies did to you?" Yoongi chuckled.

"May I ask what's going on here?" Seungcheol asked with a calm expression. Scary, but calm.

"This was a test for the newbies!" Hoseok finally admitted. "And congrats, you won!" He exclaimed.

"So this wasn't a real mission after all?" Wonwoo said in disbelief. "What about these guys?" He pointed at the unconscious men.

"Wait" The trio widened their eyes. "You literally killed them?"

"You're saying this isn't just acting?!" Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan yelled in unison.

The trio then burst into laughter.

"We're just messing around with you guys" Namjoon said between laughs. "They're wearing bulletproof vests" He said, as the 'unconscious' men started to sit up, laughing.

"What about the guy in the security room? He was unconscious when we got there" Minghao said.

"Oh, he's one of our agents" Hoseok said, looking behind the group. "Look, there he is now"

The 13 turned around to see a tall young man with a face full of handsome features.

"Ah! Lee Heeseung!"

The young man smiles, bowing. "Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Lee Heeseung" He said, standing straight.

"You really got us there" Seokmin laughed, but Mingyu and Minghao can clearly hear the fakeness there.

Heeseung looked at Seokmin, who send him a wink, and nodded as he faced the group.

"So.....that was all?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yep!" Hoseok exclaimed in his natural bright aura. "I think your next mission will be in......5? No, 6 days?" Hoseok faced Yoongi for help.

Yoongi lightly chuckled at the younger's action. "In a week or so"

"Yep! In a week!"

🔷

"They tricked us" Chan said exhausted as he flopped on the couch, taking the whole space with his body. "They freaking tricked us" He said, letting out an exhausted breath.

"But hey, at least it's confirmed they'll be sticking with us" Hansol said, pointing at the three.

"Congrats hyung. Now bye, I'm sleeping" Chan said, forcing himself up the stairs.

The 4 in the living room was quiet until they heard a small sound of the lock, knowing Chan already entered his room, and now probably knocked out.

"He's a great kid" Soonyoung said. "Did you know he could've been a dancer if he didn't chose this job?"

"How do you know?" Seokmin asked.

"He told me"

"Oh. Really?" Jeonghan joined the small group. "I didn't know that"

"Technically, none of us did" Jihoon said, coming in with the usual straight face. "This is a group where we fight the bad guys. Not a group to learn each other's lives" He said, sitting on the couch as Wonwoo and Jisoo entered, sitting beside him.

"But you need to know each other if you want to have better teamwork" Soonyoung said, looking at Jihoon.

Jihoon scoffed. "Better teamwork? The group has been working together for 5 years and we did no mistakes"

"No mistakes? That's kinda harsh if you think about it" Seokmin commented.

"As I said, no personal lives involved" Jihoon crossed his arms.

Hansol cleared his throat, looking at Jihoon. "He's.......kinda right Ji, I think we—"

"We what? All be happy and all that sh*t? If you don't remember, we're just colleagues and nothing more" Jihoon snapped, standing up and marching into his room.

They all sighed upon hearing the door slam shut.

"He's not like this before" Wonwoo admitted, his blank expression slowly morphing into a face of sadness, something none of the agents saw.

Jun nodded beside him, instead of his eyes narrowing to every single person his eyes fall upon to, his two eyes stared at the floor with an expression similar to Wonwoo's. "It's true. He's a little grumpy but his temper wasn't this short"

"How'd you know that?" Soonyoung asked with curiosity.

"We're childhood friends" Wonwoo answered.

"I became roommates with them in highschool" Jun added.

"No wonder you're so close with him" Soonyoung said, his voice trailing off at the end.

Jisoo just listened to the whole conversation happening, but yet the moment Soonyoung spoke those words, something in him noticed the tone of the new agent's voice. Jealousy?

Seokmin stood up as he sat between Jun and Wonwoo. "Don't worry hyungs! I'm sure we can figure something out" He snapped his fingers to add to his statement when something flew out of his sleeve.

"Gah!" Jeonghan yelped as this something flew over him, hitting the wall behind him.

He stood up, grabbing the object on the floor. "A....pen?" He said in confusion, lifting up the object.

"I see you stole my pen" Seungkwan looked at Seokmin with a smile that doesn't really express happiness.

Seokmin laughed nervously. "I uhmm...ahh....how should I say this......"

"What's so special about this?" Hansol asked, grabbing the pen from Jeonghan. "This is just a— WOAH!"

Hansol pressed the top of the pen whereas a beam of red light burned a line on the wall.

"Give me that" Seungkwan rose to his feet and grabbed the pen, closing it. "This is a laser pen"

"Woah, daebak" Jun commented. "You made it?"

Seungkwan shyly nodded. "I made it out of boredom"

"What? That's so amazing" Jun exclaimed, wide eyed. "Seungkwan, you need to make weapons like this for the team!" He literally begged.

"I'll see what I can do"