Part 15

Author pov

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! You better not to tease her!"

Wonyoung quickly help her bestfriend by pushed him away from her. Jae-In sighed relief after that.

"Thanks, Wonyoungshi."

She said. Wonyoung smiled.

"No probs. He always like that. Btw, let's go now. You just said that you want to talk with me right? Let's go. And you, Yang Jungwon. Bye!"

Wonyoung bid a goodbye to Jungwon who was watching them right now before pulled Jae-In's arm and walk away from there. Jae-In turn her head to Jungwon. Jungwon was smiling while looking down on his feet. Why did he smile like that? She just shook her head before focus on their walk.

...

"So, you have amnesia right now?"

Wonyoung asked Jae-In as Jae-In nodded. Wonyoung can't believe that her bestfriend got through this such a thing. She really feel bad for her. And she, even didn't still apologise her before she move to the Busan before. This is all her fault.

" This is all my fault."

Wonyoung said while looking down on hed laps. Actually, they were sitting on the bench beside the field right now. Jae-In look at her with furrowed.

"What? Why did you blame yourself?"

She asked confusely. Wonyoung look at her after that.

"It's my fault. If I apologise to you before, this will not happen. And you will not through this pain. Sorry, Jae-In. It's my fault."

Wonyoung said again before she put her palms on her face and started sobbing. She can't handle her emotions right now. She really feel guilty about what happen to Jae-In.

Meanwhile, Jae-In doesn't know what happen. And why Wonyoung apologise to her although she didn't do something wrong with her? She can't really remember what really happen. But, the headache, it's come with her old memories... There she saw Wonyoung with her having their good time together. That's why she wants to talk with her about that and tell her about what happen to her before.

Wonyoung was sobbing nonstop makes Jae-In feel bad because she can't see someone crying infront of her. She quickly pulled Wonyoung in her arms after that.

"Shhh... It's not your fault. And I already forgive you."

She said while patting her back. Wonyoung hug her waist tightly after that and continued crying on her shoulder. Jae-In just keep on patting her back.

After a few minutes, Wonyoung finally calm down and pulled away from the hug.

"Are you okey now?"

Jae-In asked as she tugged Wonyoung's hair that was cover her face and smile. Wonyoung look down on her laps while playing with her fingers.

"Sorry..."

She said. Jae-In smile sweetly before take Wonyoung's hands on hers.

"Wonyoung, look at me."

Wonyoung obeyed and she look at Jae-In. Jae-In smiled.

"It's not your fault okey? Stop saying sorry to me. It's nothing at all. It's really not your fault."

She said while keeping her hands patting Wonyoung's hands to comfort that girl. After heard that, Wonyoung smiled.

"Thank you, Jae-In."

She said before pulled Jae-In for another hugged.

"It's nothing. This is what I can do for you."

Jae-In said. Wonyoung smile after that. She glad that her bestfriend comeback to her. She just need to keep hard work to make Jae-In remember all the memories that they have been through together before. She promise to herself to help Jae-In get her memories back. That's what her promise.