Part 4

Author pov

The next day...

The bell already rang but they no hint Jae-In will come to school. The boys look at each other. Well, this is not her first time not come to school. Is she okey? Niki and Sunoo were thinking. They just see her yesterday. But, why she didn't come today. After that, Mrs. Lim come inside the classroom.

"Looks like Miss Jae-In didn't come again."

Mrs. Lim said. The students agreed. Is there something happen on her? But, before the Mrs. Lim started her lecturer, someone knocked the door. They all look at the door and saw someone with a hoodie closing their face with the hood and wearing a mask also. Who is that?

"Sorry, I'm late, Mrs. Lim."

It's Kim Jae-In.

"Jae-In? Why are you wearing like that? You know that this school isn't have a rule to wear that things inside this class. You should open it."

"Uhhh... I'm sick, Mrs. Lim. So, I'm wearing this hoodie because I'm cold."

She said. Mrs. Lim can't say anything.

"Okey then. You can sit to your seat."

Mrs. Lim give her excuse. Jae-In bowed to her before walk towards her seat. Wonyoung who sitting beside her.

"Are you okey? Why your legs have lot plasters on it?"

She asked her curiously.

"I just got cute while I'm come here. It's okey. Don't worry about me."

Jae-In said with her low voice. Wonyoung just nodded and look forward back. Jae-In sighed. She take out her text book before her eyes caught 7 boys were looking at her. Why they looking at her? She look away after that and focused on the lecturer.

...

Time skip

Jae-In pack her things before slowly stand up from her seat. She groaned as she feel the pain all over her body right now included her head also her legs. It's because what happen yesterday.

...

Flashback

She walk inside the house just to see her father started throwing some glass bottles drunkly on the floor. She look around the living room. It's all mess. And she look around the house again just to see her little brother was crying behind the wall. She closed the door and carefully walk to where her little brother was.

Well, actually, she's not that shocked after seeing this because she already use it. Yeah. Her father always do that whenever he drunk. Just come to here to keep on mess their house and wants money before leave them again and again. That's why their mom leaving her father because of this behavior.

She pulled her brother into a hug.

"Shh... It's okey, noona is here."

She said softly to her 10 years old brother. He crying more loudly after that before suddenly someone grabbed her hair.

"You finally come home! Do you think you can ignore me just like that?!"

Her father started to pull her hair makes her scream loudly because of the pain. Yeah. Her father also pulled her makes her legs been digged by the break glasses that on the floor.

"Appa! Please, let me go."

She said while crying. But, her father ignore it before throw her to the wall makes her back hit it hardly. She winced.

"Where is the money?"

He asked.

"What's money?"

She asked makes her father pissed. After that, he kick her stomach makes her scream and fall down on the floor.

"Noona!!!"

Her brother was about to run to her but she shook her head makes her brother stopped on his spot and cry just to watch their father keep on beat her hardly.

After a few minutes, her father stopped and walk towards the sofa before started to collapse at there. Her brother, Kim Jae-On quicckly run to his sister and help her to stand up.

"Let's go, noona."

He said and he bring his sister strongly although his body still a little for his sister.

End of flashback

...

She sighed after that. She was about to walk out from the class when suddenly someone pull her hoodie makes the hoodie fall down from her head. She turn to the person who do that. It's Park Sunghoon. She quickly wear the hoodie back after see his reaction. Yeah. He already saw her half wound on the face although she wearing the mask.

"What happen to your face?"

He asked with his shock face. She shook her head before run out from the class. But, before she could do that, he more faster than her grabbed her wrist.

"Ouch!"

She winced. Sunghoon frowned after that before he pulled her hoodie sleeve up. He shocked after see many cutted on her arms. Well, there no have students except, Sunghoon and Jae-In.

"What's hapoen to your hands?"

He asked as he take her other hands and pulled the sleeve up again like just now to reveal her wounds. She don't know what happen, she suddenly feel emotional after seeing the wounds on her hands. Yeah. She can't still forgot about what happen yesterday and it's really make her trauma started again.

Her breath started unstable. She can't breathing normally. She holding her chest as she feel her chest started to hurt. Sunghoon see that started panick.

"J-Jae-In. Are you okey?"

He asked worriedly. Jae-In can' heard what he said and she started breathing hardly. It's panick attack. She fall on the floor and hug her knees after that. Sunghoon got shocked and kneel infront of her after that.

"What happen to you, Jae-In?"

He asked. And patted her back to make her calm down since he doesn' know what to do. Jae-In started crying after that.

"Jinjja neomu appa(It's very hurt) ..."

She said while crying. Sunghoon that heard that frowned confusely. Is she hurt because of the wounds on her hands? He doesn't know what to do so he pulled her into his hugged to keep her calm. Jae-In crying more hardly on his embrance while him patting her back and head and also give her sweet words.