Part 26

The next day...

Jae-In pov

I woke up from my sleep after having a nice dream last night. I smiled after remember it. Do you want to know what is it about? Well, I will never let you know. Ehek<3

I get out from my bed and tidy my bed with a wide smile. As I was about to go to my bathroom for doing my morning routine, someone bursted into my room. It's Wooju.

"Jae-In!"

He suddenly shouted my name. I jumped a little.

"Yah! Do you want to die?!"

I asked while put my hands on my waist and look at him with mad eyes. He laughed after that.

"Sorry."

He apologise. I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms on my chest.

"So what happen? Why did you bursted into my room?"

I asked him. He smile.

"I want to tell you this. But, first of all, you promise that you will never shocked after I said this."

He said makes me lifted my eyebrow.

"About what?"

He smiled widely after that.

"Wonyoung accept me as her boyfriend!"

He said excitedly while jumping infront of me like a child. Wait- hold on. Did he just said Wonyoung?

"You like Wonyoung?"

I asked him as my hands on my mouth. He smile awkwardly and scratch his nape before nodded.

"Oh my gard!"

I jumped happily after that. He look at me weirdly.

"What-"

"I'm so happy for you, my man!"

I said as I hig him tightly and jump again. He got shocked but he hug me back and we both jumped like child got their candy.

"Can you guys shut up? I was watching my drama right now!"

We can heard my stepmom yelled from the outside.

"We're sorry mom!"

Wooju do the same apologise to his mom. After that, we both pulled away from a hug. We both laughed lowly.

"Congrats, man! I hope that you can take care of Wonyoung, for me... Okey? If you hurt her, you know what I will do right?"

He gulped before nodded. He know me better. We smile at each other after that happily.

...

I walk through the park since I need some fresh air at the evening. At home, just stress full thing happen if I still stay there.

As I walk through the street, I saw a teenage girl was sitting alone on the bench while looking through the river that have at there. I think, I have met her before because she look so familiar to me. But, where? Ehek. I walk towards her.

"Uhmm.. Hello? Can I sit here?"

I decide to talk with her. She look at me with her smile. Ommo. So pretty!

"Sure! Here!"

She give me a space so I can sit beside her. I happily sit beside her. We both look through the river since the awkward air suddenly surrounded us. We both don't know what to talk about right now. So, I decide to broke the silence.

"Uhmmm. Btw, why are you alone?"

I asked her carefully. Don't want to be someone who interrupt other people business. She then turn at me with smile.

"I just have a fight with my older brother. That's why I'm here."

She explained it. I nodded.

"Ohh, wanna healing?"

I asked her. She nodded. I nodded again.

"Well, how old are you and your brother?"

I asked her since I need to know if she is older than me or not. It seems not polite for me if I just call her 'you' if she is older than me.

"I'm born at 2007 while my brother at 2002."

"Owh...looks like I'm more older than you."

I laughed after that.

"Ah jinjja? Mianhae unnie for my disrespect attitude."

She stand up from her seat and bowed to me makes me laughed shyly.

"Nahhh... It's okey! You can just call me whatever you want. I don't care about that. Btw, my name is Jae-In."

I said friendly.

"My name is Park Yeji. Nice to meet you, unnie!"

She smile and sit back on her seat. I smile back. We feel like comfortable to each other now. We've been talk about a lot of things till we didn't realised that the time passed. Suddenly, Yeji's phone ringing. She look at her phone.

"Ommo. My brother."

She said.

"Answer it."

I said. She look at me with worry eyes. I just nodded to give her permission calling with her brother. Of course. I think that her brother was worry about her right now. That's why he call.

"Hello, oppa."

She answer the call. I lean my back on the bench while looking around the park. Yeah. The sun started to fall down. It's mean, it's already late.

"I'm here, oppa. At the bench."

She said. She look at the other side and wave to someone. I look at that way too and saw someone that I don't expected to see. That's why Yeji seems familiar to me... He is her brother...

"Jae-In?"

He called my name as he stand infront of us after that.

"You know unnie, oppa?"

Yeji asked him curiously. He looks like forgot that here have his sister.

"Yeah. She is my classmate."

He said. She look at me and I smiled.

"Ommo. Why you didn't tell me that you have Jae-In unnie is your classmate."

"You just know her right?"

He asked with one eyebrow lifted.

"Yeah. But, you will tell me who your classmate although I didn't know them except for Jae-In unnie. Why you didn't tell me?"

She started cross her arms on her chest. Sunghoon look at me before looking at her. It's feel awkward now. I think, I should leave. I stand up from my seat earn their looks. I smile awkwardly.

"ah... I have to go now. My mom just message me that I have to go home now."

I said as I bow and bid a goodbye. But before that, Sunghoon suddenly grab my arm makes me look at him. Ommo. Why this scene looks same like the scene where me and Jungwon was yesterday? My heart beating faster right now. Our distance so close right now.

"Let me, I mean us send you home."

He said with his poker face before let my arm go. I look at him confusely as he look away.

"ahh... You don't have too... I can go home by myself. Don't worry."

I said while laugh awkwardly. But, got stopped as Sunghoon and his sister look at me weirdly. I sighed because they two have a same attitude right now. God, please help me right now. Huhu.