Part 24

Jae-In pov

3 days later...

I don't know why but yeah, the boys started to avoid me. I don't know what happen tho... Why they suddenly avoid me whenever I'm trying to have a talk with them or walking with them. It's really make me feel something was wrong.

"Hey, Jae-In! Is there anything okey? You zone out a while ago!"

I snapped out when Wonyoung snapped her fingers infront of my face while we were having our lunch at the cafe. Today is saturday btw. Hehehe. I sigehd before just playing with my food.

"Is this about Enhypen?"

She asked. I sighed again before nodded.

"What happen, tho? You guys look okey before... And you just get okey with Heeseung before... But, now?"

I shrugged my shoulder after heard she said that.

"I don't know, Wonyoung. They suddenly started to avoid me. Also started to ignore me like Heeseung do before."

I said before put my head on the table. She sighed before she patted my head that on the table.

"Jae-In..."

After a few minutes we're being like that, she suddenly call my name.

"Hmm?"

I replied.

"I saw Jungwon."

She said makes me take my head from the table and look at her.

"Where?"

I asked her before looking around the cafe. I saw him. But, he was with a girl. Who is that girl?

"Who is the girl with him?"

She asked while we both staring at him and the girl. They were talking to each other while laughing
Also being touchy. Ouch! I don't know but my heart suddenly feel hurt. I look away and turn to Wonyoung who still staring at them.

"Hey, stop that! They might think we're stalk them."

I pushed her cheek slowly to make her look at me.

"Are you okey? You look sad."

She asked me worriedly. Yeah. I'm sad. I don't know, but yeah. I shook my head and fakely smiled. Then, she put her hands on her mouth while looking at me with her wide eyes. I look at her confusely.

"Don't tell me that yo-"

"Yah! Don't think nonsense!"

I yelled out earning the eyes inside the cafe included Jungwon and that girl. I quickly bowed my head to them while saying sorry embarrassed. Haish! This is her fault.

"Gosh! They come here!"

She whispered loudly at me. My eyes open widely after that before quickly put my face on the table.

"Wonyoung? Jae-In? What are you guys doing at here?"

Jungwon asked us as he standing beside our table. I didn't dare to look at him but I can feel it.

"ahh... Just hangout together at here. Btw, who is this girl?"

I heard Wonyoung asked. I also curious about her.

"Oh. She is my noona. Noona, they are my classmate, Jang Wonyoung and... Kim Jae-In."

Oh.. She is his noona? Ommo! Misunderstood! I quickly pick up my head while smiling widely to them. They look at me shockly after that.

"Hi, noona. Ehh-unnie! My name is Kim Jae-In!Yang Jungwon's classmate!"

I stand up as I bowed to her infront of them while smiling. They look at me weirdly before I sit down back on my seat.

"Aghh... What are you guys doing at here?"

I quickly broke the awkward air that suddenly surrounded us. I don't want to be coward okey?

"Oh, we just having fun for our siblings time. Since we didn't met for 2 years because I was study at the America. So yeah. And tomorrow I will going back at there because I need to continue my study."

His noona explain to us. We both said ooo. I look at Jungwon who already look at me without blink. Why is he looking at me like that? He makes my heart beating faster out of sudden. Ehek. Then I look at his noona who already look at me while smiling.

"You're so beautiful, Jae-In! Are you foreigner?"

She asked me suddenly. I can feel my cheeks burning right now because of sudden compliment.

"A-ah... No... I'm not."

I shake my head while smiling shyly at her.

"But, why you look foreigner yeahh?"

She asked again makes me more shy right now.

"I also don't know, unnie. Hehehe."

I smile sheepishly. Aish! I just hope that I can get out from this awkward situation. Huhu.

"You look good if you together with my brother."

"ah yes. Wait - what?"

I look at her with wide eyes. She smiled.

"I like you. So please being my brother's girlfriend?"

She give me her puppy eyes. My eyes open more widely. Did what I heard just now is wrong or what? Maybe I need to clean my ears after this.

"Noona, what are you talking about? It's nonsense, noona."

Jungwon suddenly said to his noona. He frowned that makes him look cute. Cute? Yeah cute. Ehek.

"Yah! I know that you like her too. Right?"

She said makes me and Jungwon look at each other. Our eyes met but he look away.

"No."

Ouch! It's hurt inside. What I'm nonsense right now? I look at them after that.

"Uhm... I think, we should go now."

I said as I stand up and look at Wonyoung signalling that we're will leaving.

"Where are you guys going?"

Jungwon suddenly asked.

"Somewhere-"

"Shoppong."

Wonyoung cutted my words. Aish! This girl.

"Really? We should go the together now! Because we also going shopping after this!"

His noona excitedly tell us. I never signed this.