Part 7

The next day

Author pov

Like always, Enhypen do their own things in the class. They also take a look to where their favourite girl usual seat. But, again, she didn't come early like before. They can see, Wonyoung also got worry about that. What happen to her? What makes she didn't come early? And what makes Wonyoung looks really worry right now? Before they could go to the girl seat, the teacher come.

"Okey, class. We started the class now..."

Yeah.. The bell already rang actually. That's why they thought the girl late. And the teacher also doesn't care about that now. They sighed before started to try to focus on their lessons althought it's really hard because their mind keep on Jae-In right now.

...

Time skip

It's already lunch time but they really can't stop thinking about Jae-In. It is because she didn't come to school today. They bet why she didn' come to school today? As Enhypen were having their lunch, suddenly someone spoke.

"Can I sit here with you guys? Jae-In dosn't come so I don't have any friends to eat with right now."

They turn to who was talking. It's Wonyoung. Jae-In's bestfriend. They all kindly nodded. Wonyoung smile and she take a seat beside Sunghoon since there is the only one that empty. There have many girls watching her jealousy.

"Why she sit with them?"

"She just same like Jae-In, attention seeker."

"I'm so jealous with her right now."

"How can Enhypen accept her really easy? What's poison she gave to them?"

"I hope that I am her."

Wonyoung who heard that just keep her head low. The boys also heard that. But, they can't talk anything about that. They didn't want to make a scene right now since Jae-In is not here with them. If she here, she will be make a scene and they might join her. Yeah. What's an one heart?

...

Time skip(After school)

Wonyoung pov

I really worry about her right now. Why she isn't come today? And why I'm feel so uneasy since yesterday after she got home? Why? Today, I decide to go to her house. But, I don't know where her house because she usually send me to my house. She never give me her address or let me to send her home since she will be the one and responsible to do that to me. She just like my unnie. Yeah.

After I packed my things, I was about to walk out from the class when suddenly someone calling my name.

"Wonyoung!"

I turn around just to see 7 boys now were standing infront of me with their worry face. Are they also worry about her?

"Yes?"

I asked them. They look down but one of them is not.

"Are you going to Jae-In's house?"

Sunghoon asked me without hesitate. I look confuse. How can he know?

"Ah yes. Why?"

I asked again. They all look at me with their puppy eyes after that makes me look at them unbelievable. Did they just give me a puppy eyes? Yuks!

"Can we join you, noona?"

Niki asked. I look at him.

"What?"

"We wants to visit Jae-In since she didn't come to school today. Do you know how is she and why she isn't come?"

Jungwon spoke after a ling time being silence. I suddenly got nervous. I don't know why I'm nervous right now. Maybe suddely something popped in my mind.

" My appa usually beat us whenever he at home. And if you see me not coming to school or I come but with the hoodies, that's mean I was beaten by him."

My eyes open widely after that.

"Jae-In..."

I said and was about to run leaving them when I just remember I don't know her address. Damn! Now. How can I go to her house right now? She needs me! I pushed my hair to the back harshly. I'm feel like I'm dumbed right now.

"Hey, what's happen???"

Jake asked me after that. I forgot that they still standing infront of me right now. I look at them. Should I asked them about her address? They usually send her to her home, so why don't I asked them?

"Guys..."

They look at me after that. I smile sheepishly after that.

...

Author pov

They finally arrived infront of Jae-In's house. Wonyoung didn't dare to knock her bestfriend house door. So she decide to push Niki towards the door. They all look at her weirdly.

"You guys knocked. I can't."

She said as she look on her feet. The boys feel weird. Why she is behaving like that?

"Why are you look so scare right now, Wonyoung?"

Sunoo asked her. She shrugged her shoulder.

"I just, I can't."

She said again. They sighed. They look at each other before nodded. They turn to Niki.

"Niki, knocked the door."

Heeseung told him. Niki nodded and do what he have been told just now. He knocked. Not taking for them a long time to wait for the door opened.

Jae-In who's open the door look at them with her wide eyes. The boys and Wonyoung also the same.

"W-What are you guys doing at here?"

She asked hesitately. She got nervous after they come. She look at Wonyoung who looks at her with her tears started to form in her eyes.

"Ahhh, Jae-In~"

She walk towards her and pulled her into hug tightly. She crying on her shoulder. Jae-In knows why she acting like this. She patted her back and looking at the boys who standing behind her right now. They still looking at her with shocked face also wide eyes. Huh... They might want explanation...