Part 31

Jae-In pov

I just walk through the hallway while my head hanging low as I can feel some stares on me. Jungwon was walking behind me right now. I don't care about him.

Suddenly, someone scream.

"Watch out!"

I look up and saw there have some students running. Before I reacted to it, someone grab my shoulder and pull me closer to them. I can feel my back leaning on their body. I can feel my heart is beating faster too.

"Aish! What happen to this guys today? Jae-In, are you okey?"

He asked me but I was too stun to speak right now.

"Jae-In?"

He was about to turn me face him but I quickly walk forward and let our distance far from him. I can feel that he was looking at me confusely.

"I-I will going now. Bye!"

He want to say something but I quickly leaving him without even give him a chance to speak. He probably hate me right now because I'm leaving him just like that. What a happy day today! (Sarcastic tone)

...

I walk through the hallway to the cafeteria lazily. It's because what happen just now. I really don't have a mood right now. When I was on my way to the cafeteria, I saw someone was standing beside the cafeteria door. I quickly turn around before he could see me.

"Gosh! Why is he standing at there?"

I whispered to myself. I slowly walking to the other side. I suddenly lose my appetite after remember what happen yesterday. Suddenly again, someone pulled my wrist and we when to the empty room that have at there. I almost scream but I know I shouldn't. We already inside the empty room and I was shocked to see who it is.

"Jungwon?"

I call his name.

"Why you avoiding me?"

He asked me. I look at him confusely.

"Avoiding you? What do you mean?"

I asked him. He scoffed.

"You didn't talk to me in the class after what happen in this morning. Are you okey? You sick? Do you want me to send you to the infirmary?"

I'm holding my laugh right now. He asking me too many questions. And he look so worry about it. I don't know. But, I found it's... Cute?

"Yah! I'm talking to you!"

He snapped me from my thought after that. I chuckled after that. He look at me confusely. I look at him with a smile. I patted his head making him looking at me with wide eyes.

"Aiii... You worry about me that much, huh?"

I asked as I shook my head. He staring at my face. But, I don't care. His hair so fluffy. I always want to patted his hair. Uhu. And now I finally got it. Uwiiiii! As I stop patting his head and my hand was about to fall to the side, he suddenly pulled my hand and make our distance closer than before. I open my eyes widely. I can feel my heart beating faster just like before. W-why it's always beating faster when I'm with him?

"Can I asked you something?"

He suddenly asked. I don't know what to say. I just nodded.

"Are you okey if I'm steal your third kiss?"

"What-"

Before I could say anything, something soft on my lips. I was shocked and stun to speak. Ommo! Did he really mean it?! He was kiss me passionately while me looking at him with wide eyes. His eyes close right now. What should I do right now????????????

After a few minutes, he finally break it and look into my shock eyes. He chuckled after that. Then, he let go of my hand.

"Sorry, if that makes you un-"

I shook my head.

"It's okey."

I turn around to hide my red cheeks. Yeah. I know about it already.

"You look cute when you blushed!"

He said... Is he trying to flirt me right now? Huhu....

"Uhmmm.. Is the cafeteria open? I think I'm hungry right now... I should buy something to eat."

I said before walking to the door.

"Hey, let's go together!"

He said happily before put his arm around my shoulder. I don't care so we walk out from the empty room. My mind still spinning the scene just now. Huhu... How could I'm going to talk with them normally if they make it be awkward. Huhu...

...

Time skip

I'm seriously didn't want to see one of them. Because about what happen yesterday and just now makes me really don't want to meet them because it's kinda awkward for me now. We were packing our things.

"Wonyoung ah~"

I'm calling her name.

"Hmm?"

She look at me after that.

"Can I stay at your house for today?"

I asked her while smiling weakly at her. She look at me confuse.

"Wae? Is anything okey? You look unwell right now."

I shook my head. Denied to tell her about that. She sighed.

"Okey then."

She said makes me smile. I was about to say something but suddenly someone pulled my hand and we walk out from the class out of sudden. As I look up, it's Park Sunghoon.

"Why do you think you're going to stay with Wonyoung?"

He asked me while crossing his arms on his chest. I sighed.

"I just want my alone time right now. So, I'll be going to her house."

I said.

"But, you can have your alone time in your room right?"

He asked me with one eyebrow lifted. I sighed. I just nodded. I don't want to argue about this.

"Let's go now. They might wait for us."

He said before pull my hand again and we walk out from the building together. Huhu