Part 8

Author pov

"What the?! Why he do that?!"

Jay looks so mad right now and he stand up from the his seat while his hands on his waist right now. Jake who sit beside him just now trying to comfort him although he also mad because of what Jae-In's told them.

Jae-In just look down on her laps while Wonyoung who sit beside her trying her best to make her friend mood boost again like before.

"Why you didn't told us before?"

Heeseung asked her calmly. The boys look at her after that. She just shook her head.

"I don't want you guys feel sorry for me also feel worry about me."

"But, if you didn't told us, how can we not worry about you?"

Sunoo said annoyedly. Many times he told her about that, but she keep denied. Jae-In sighed. She shook her head again.

"You guys don't understand."

She said.

"You should tell us about that so we can understand after that."

Sunghoon spoke after a long time silence. Jae-In shook her head again before put her palm hands on her face.

"We should stop asking her about this. She can't even talk about it. So, stop."

Jungwon quickly stop them from talking about this.

"I'm sorry, noona."

Niki said and he put his head on her shoulder while his arms around her waist. He wants to make his noona feel better than before. But, the other boys look at him with a jealousy. Why they being jealous? We didn't know.

After a few minutes, the air started to be normal. Jay already calm down from his mad after being comfort by Jake and Sunghoon. While Wonyoung already stop from crying, and Jae-In didn't feel stress anymore. Thanks to Enhypen and Wonyoung. Because without them, she will be more stress because thinking about this.

"Noona?"

They turn to where the voice come from. Jae-In saw her little brother walk out from his room while rubbing his eyes. Looks like he just woke up from his sleep.

"I'm hung-"

He got stopped from talk as he saw there have many people inside the living room.

"Who are they, noona?"

He asked his noona while looking at the boys and Wonyoung face one by one. He never saw their faces before. That's why he looks really confuse right now. Niki can't help but smile. Also the other boys.

"Hi! My name is Niki! I am your noona classmate!"

Niki introduce himself friendly to him while walking towards him and kneel down to his level. Jae-On admire his face for a second before said.

"are you japanese?"

He asked makes Niki look at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know?"

He asked excitedly. Jae-On look at his noona friends face before look at Niki face.

"Because you look like anime."

He said before walk towards his noona who was sitting on the couch right now beside Wonyoung.

"Noona, are they really your friends? Why they look not realistic?"

He asked make everyone inside the living room looking at him confusely.

"What do you mean by that, kiddo?"