Part 3

Author pov

The girls still surrounded Niki as Niki feel annoyed by that. Feels like the girls around the world are crazy about him. That's all.

"Ehem..."

The girls stopped from surrounding him and turn to where there have one boy and one girl which mean his classmate are standing at there whil crossing their arms on the chest. Niki look at Jae-In who was glaring at the girls. Niki found it cute.

"Can you guys please leave him alone?"

Jae-In said with her annoyed voice. Niki was holding his laughed right now. The girls look at her weirdly.

"Who are you? Are you his girlfriend?"

One of the girls asked while looking at her up and down. Jae-In rolled her eyes.

"I'm not her girlfriend."

Niki disappointed after heard that. But, he remain keep his poker face.

"But he is my classmate. So, give me a space and leave him go. He doesn't like girls who always stick with him like right now."

She said before pulled Niki hand and walk away leaving the girls dumbfounded. Sunoo stick his tongue out to the girls before follow the two from behind. After that, they stopped infront of the cafe and turn again to see if the girls following them. But, looks like nope. I sighed relief.

"What's a crazy girls..."

I said before look at Niki. He was looking at something. I turn to my hand. It's holding his hand. I wuickly let it go.

"Oops! Sorry."

I said before crossed my arms on my chest. He then look at me.

"Jae-In, let's go hang out at here. My treats!"

Sunoo said to her and pulled her into the cafe. Jae-In can't do anything since he already pulled her into the cafe. Haish. What's with her life right now? Niki just watch them. He shook his head as his feeling mixxing right now and follow them into the cafe.

"What do you want?"

Sunoo asked her.

"Give me chocolate latte. Niki?"

She turn to Niki who already look at her.

"Americano."

He said. She nodded. She turn to Sunoo. Sunoo nodded and tell the casher about that.

"Are you guys dating?"

The casher asked after Sunoo give her a card. Jae-In surprise after heard that while Sunoo smiled.

"No" - Jae-In

"Yes" - Sunoo

Jae-In look at him with wide eyes while Sunoo give her a smile. Niki at the back scoffed before walk to the empty table that have in the cafe. Jae-In just rolled her eyes before follow Niki and sit at the empty seat at there.

...

Jae-In pov

While waiting for Sunoo and our drinks, I take out my phone and started to scroll it down.

"Noona.."

Suddenly, I heard Niki is calling me. I look up and see he already looking at me. Why he always looking at me? I mean, everytime I'm look at him, he will be the first do that. And... Since when he called me noona?

"Wae?"

I asked him while furrow my forehead. He look away after that.

"Thank you."

He said with low voice but I can heard that. I don't know but I smile after that.

"What? I can't heard you."

My smile change into an evil one. Gagaga. I just smile for my evil things only. HAHAHA.

"Thank you."

He said again but in a little loud. But, I'm still not satisfied yet.

"What???"

I just trying to tease him. Then, he sighed before turn to me and look into my eyes deeply. It's make me gulps my saliva because of that gaze really shaking my spine. I look away after that.

"Agh.. Our drinks already arrived!"

I said as I saw Sunoo walking towards us with a tray full of our drinks. I change the topic because I don't want him to look at me like that again. It's make me nervous suddenly. That's all.

...

Time skip

"Thanks for walk me home."

I said kindly to Sunoo and Niki as we arrived infront of my house.

"That's what classmate did right?"

Sunoo said while smiling. I nodded. Yeah. Classmate did. Suddenly, we heard crash sound from my house. Ahh.. Here we go again. Inturn to the boys. They look curious.

"You guys should go now. It's already late."

I said as I pushed them away from there.

"Okey. We're home first. Bye, Jae-In! See you tomorrow!"

Sunoo said before pulled Niki with him. I wave at them. Niki look at me likes him still curious about what happen in my house. I just wave my hand to make it not suspicious. I smiled. After they gone from my sight, I sighed. I turn infront my house and started to walk to my main house door. I take a deep breath. Before anything happen, I must  get ready for anything.

...

Niki pov

I don't know but I'm feeling something is not right when we send her to her house. What's with that crash sound? It's look like someone have thrown something that make it sounds like that.

"Hey! Niki! Are you okey?"

Sunoo hyung snapped my thoughts. I look at him. He look at me with his disgusted face.

"Hyung, do you think, noona will be alright?"

I asked him. He frowned.

"Why do you think like that?"

He asked me confusely. I shook my head.

"Maybe I think negatively maybe."

I said. He nodded.

"Aish! Don't think about it so much! Let's go home. The others must be waiting for us."

Well, we were living together with the other members. Yeah. Me, Sunoo hyung, Sunghoon hyung, Jungwon hyung, Jake hyung, Jay hyung and Heeseung hyung. We're living together it's because we want too. Yeah. And actually, we're planning to send Jae-In noona just noe because we want too. That's all.