Part 36

We were following her and now we're here in the cafe where she will be meet Wonyoung. We also cover our face with menu books that have been given by the waiter inside the cafe. Her back was facing us right now so we can't see her face. After a few minutes she waiting, someone come approached her. A black man hoodie. That man was talking to her and she looks shocked after that. Why she shocked? We don't even know why she look shocked.

"Who is that man?"

Niki asked. But, Heeseung hyung shush him. Jae-In after that stand up from her seat and follow the black man hoodie out from the cafe. What's going on right now?

"I feel something was wrong right now."

Sunoo hyung said while his expression showed he was worry. Yes. Of course he worry. It's about our favourite person.

"Yah! That guy hit her by her neck!"

Jay hyung yelled as he stand up from his seat and quickly run out from the cafe. Everyone inside the cafe look at us as we also follow him. But, they more faster. The van that they just rode with Jae-In just now already drove away bring Jae-In go. We all got frustrated after that.

"Jay?"

Someone called Jay hyung's name and we turn to look who it is. It's Wonyoung. So she really did wants to meet Wonyoung.

"What are you guys doing at here? Where is Jae-In?"

She asked confusely.

"She have been kidnapped!"

Sunoo said panickly to her. She look shocked after that.

"What? Kidnapped??"

She also got panicked right now. They both panick together so Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung make them calm down.

"So what's we gonna do now?"

She asked after that.

"Aren't she bring her phone right? Find her with the map."

I said before take out my phone and try to find her from the phone. Please hang on, Jae-In. We will save you.

...

Jae-In pov

I woke up feeling headache after that. I look around. There so dark. I can't see anything at there. I want to move. But, I can't since my hands and legs being tied on the chair. What the-? Suddenly, someone open the door before I could scream for help.

"Owh. You're wake up already."

What's familiar voice... The footsteps sound become closer after that. The light also started to on and Is hocked after see who it is.

"Appa?"

He smirked after that.

"Oh, you still remember me, darling?"

He said while his hand caressing my cheeks. But, I turn my head away from his hand.

"Don't touch me."

I said before glaring at him. He laugh devilled before he slap my cheek hardly. I can feel how sting it was. Also, the blood on my lips. He laughed again.

"How dare you being rude to me?!"

He yelled before another slap on my another cheek. It's really hurt. Suddenly, the memory started to play inside my head. Where the time I've been hit by him with my younger brother. We're both have been hitting by him. We also almost die because of him. After the memory stop, I glare at him.

"Why did you do this?"

I asked him. He smirked.

"Do what?"

He asked innocently. How much I hate that..

"Why did you kidnap me after a long time? I thought you already die..."

I said bravely. He laughed after that.

"Wow! Where did you get that news? Awesome!"

He said excitedly makes me rolled my eyes.

"What do you want from me now? I have nothing! It's all because of you!"

I yelled. But, I earn another slap from him that makes me fall on the ground with a chair.

"How dare you yelled on me!"

He shouted as he started to kick me hardly on my belly. What's I'm think right now, I just hope that Enhypen or Wonyoung come to save me... This is the hell for me. I can't handle it. He keep on kick me till I heard someone open the door hardly.

"stop! We are police!"

My appa stop from kicking me. He have been caught by the police.

"Jae-In!"

Then, a familiar voice screaming my name. I saw Wonyoung was crying while put my head on her laps.

"W-what are you guys doing at here?"

I asked weakly as I saw she and Enhypen kneel infront of me.

"We come here to save you, idiot!"

Sunghoon said as he and Jake untied me from the chair. But, my vision started to blurry after that.

"Hey, Jae-In! Can you hear me?"

It's Jungwon's voice. But, I can't see his face since my blurry eyes right now.

"Jungwon, I'm tired..."

I said weakly.

"Please, hold on... Don't close your eyes."

I can heard he said that softly also I can heard that he started to sniff. I smiled.

"Wow... It's my first time heard you crying.."

I said. After that, I heard more sniffed from the boys.

"Are you guys crying?"

"what? No!"

I heard Jay denied it. I smile weakly.

"Can you guys promise me?"

I asked them.

"What is it, Jae-In?"

Heeseung asked.

"If something happen to me, please... Don't give up of your life... Okey?"

"What are you talking about?! It's nonsense!"

Sunoo whining. He the most who crying so hard right now. I shook my head and smile.

"I'm just.... Tired... That's all... All i need is to rest..."

I said weakly. And my eyes started to heavy.

"Jae-In.. Please don't say that."

I heard Jake said. I smile again.

"I'm tired, Jake."

Slowly, my eyes closing. I heard all people who surrounded me calling me by my name till it's gone.