Bonus Part!!!!

Heeseung ending

It's already since Jae-In in the hospital right now. She's in comma. I've been stay with her. I hope that she will wake up from her long sleep.

I was sleeping when suddenly I feel someone patting my hair softly. I woke up. I open my eyes slowly and saw angelic smile face looking at me with softly.

"Jae-In!!! You wake up?!"

I almost scream as I saw she look at me. I sat up to the chair that I was sit right now. Did I'm dreaming right now? No right?

"Yah! What's with that face?!!"

Jae-In yelled at me back and laughed after that. I look at her with blank eyes. Seriously?

"this isn't dreaming right?"

I asked her again.

"Yeah. And I wanna say this for a long time. I love you."

Jae-In said before she sat up from the bed. I look at her with wide eyes.

"Did I heard wrong?"

I asked her. She laughed again.

"You didn't believe it?"

She asked me. I nodded. Then, she signal me to come closer. I then do what she signal for. As our face closer, she cup my face and kiss my lips after that. My eyes wide open after that. After a few second before I could do anything, she pulled away then pouted. She let my cheeks go. She crossed her arms on her chest after that.

"Looks like you don't love me anymore. Uwu..."

I got snapped after that. I quickly pull her into another kiss. She kiss me back after that. I can feel that she smile between our kiss. After a few minutes, we pulled away. We smile each other.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

I asked her. She nodded and smile widely. I pulled her into a warm hug after that.

"I love you, Jae-In ah~"

I said.

"I love you too, Heeseung ah~"

We smile happily after that.

~the real the end now~