(5)

Sunoo ending

I was at home right now since my hyungs didn't give me to go to the hospital due of tomorrow we have a class. But, it's not like I'm a child nowㅠㅠㅠ

I really wants to take care of Jae-In since she was in her comma right now at the hospital. But, yeah. I miss her.

I was eating my mintchoco in my room when suddenly someone knocked my door room.

"Come in."

I said while still having my chocomint. The door opened and my eyes open widely after see who it is.

"Hey, Sunoo! Do you miss me?"

Jae-In said with her wide smile and she spread her arms infront of the door. I can saw there have other boys behind her. Of course it's our members.

"Jae-In!"

I put my chocomint on the nightstand before run out from my bed to her. I hug her tightly after that.

"Huhuhu. I really miss you!"

I said. Then, we pulled away.

"Glad to hear that!"

She said then she turn to the boys.

"You guys can go now. I have something to talk with Sunoo, privately."

The boys sighed before nodded. They all face look frustrated. I don't know why.

"So, are you going to let me in, or -"

"Let's go!"

I pulled her arm and walk inside my room before close the door.

"When did you wake up and why you discharge earlier? I thought that you're gonna stay at there for many days after woke up."

I asked after that and look at her. I need explanation right now. We sit on my bed. She pouted.

"Who wants to stay at there for a long time? It's too boring okey? I can' handle it. So, I said to the doctor that I have to discharge early before I become crazy at there."

I look at her unbelievable. Did she really say that? Did she really discharge early?

"And I just woke up just now. Ehek!"

Then I flicked her forehead.

"Ouch!"

She rubbed her forehead while glaring at me.

"Stupid."

I said before shook my head and smile.

"At least, I already at here. So, I can spend time with you now."

She said as she suddenly hug my waist and her chin on my chest looking at me cutely. Damn. My hearteu! I look away while clearing my throats.

"Oh come on! I know you still love me!"

She said makes me look at her who smiling right now. I look at her weirdly.

"Well, I love you too!"

My eyes open widely after that.

"Seriously?"

I asked her to make sure it's true. She nodded. Her chin still on my chest. I look down on her face. I couldn't help but lean closer to her face and started to kiss her passionately. I thought she will push me... But, she kiss me back! Oh my! Did she really love me? My arms started to snake around her waist. She sat up properly after that and her arms on my neck. I pulled her more closer to close our gap and our kiss being more deepen after that.

After a few minutes, we pulled away. She smile as she look at me.

"My first kiss stealer."

She said while smiling innocently. I remember what happen at that day. I chuckled. Yeah. I never forget. And I didn't know that was her really first kiss. I hold her hands after that and look at her eyes deeply with love.

"Jae-In... Will you be my first love and last?"

I asked her while caressing her hands softly with my thumbs. She smile.

"Of course!"

Then, I pulled her into warm hug.

"I love you, my Moon!"

I said.

"I love you too, My sunshine!"

We smile to each other after that.