Part 11

Author pov

"Appa?"

She mumbled under her breath. Her dad smirked at her after see his daughter.

"Jae-In, you finally come. Come have a sit here."

Mr. Principal invite her and she take a slowly walk towards her dad and sit beside him.

"How are you, dear?"

Her dad asked while smiling creepyly to her. She feel something was not right, right now. She turn to the Mr. Principal who was smiling at her.

"Why is my dad at here, Mr?"

She asked ignoring the fact that her dad was sitting beside her while glaring at her.

"He come here because he wants to move you from another school."

Mr. Principal said makes Jae-In look at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

She stand up from her seat and turn to look at her dad.

"You're going to move in to another school at Busan. So, you're not going to school at here anymore."

What her dad said really makes her heart hurt right now. She doesn't want to leave this school and move to another school. She doesn't want to leave her classmates especially Enhypen and Wonyoung because she only have them and Jae-On right now. But, why so suddenly?

"Why?"

She asked curiously to her dad. Her dad smile.

"Because I found job at there and I will work at there tomorrow."

Her eyes open widely again.

"Are you going to say that we're gonna move today?"

She asked with unbelievable. He nodded and smile. She looks at them unbelievable. She shook her head.

"No. I won't leave."

She said and walk towards the door.

"If you're not leave, you know what happen after this right."

She turn to her dad and saw her dad scary face. This is what she doesn't want. She sighed.

...

The boys were talking to each other while laughing hardly when Jae-In come inside the class with her sad face make the boys in confusion. Sunoo walk towards her seat and sit down infront of her.

"Why with that face, Jae-In?"

He asked. Wonyoung also want to know why her face expression look sad right now. Jae-In sighed and shook her head. She smile fakely after that.

"Don't worry about me. It's nothing."

She answer it before put her head on the table. Sunoo and Wonyoung look at each other. Then, he turn to the boys who were look curious about what happen to Jae-In. Maybe he will asked her when she already calm.

...

Time skip(After school)

The boys follow where Wonyoung and Jae-In walk right now. Because seems like she gonna tell Wonyoung only without they know. They both walk inside the cafe while the boys follow them and sit at another empty seat from them.

"Why noona looks sor really sad right now?"

Niki asked the others innocently since he doesn't know what happen right now.

"That's why we come here, Niki. Shut your mouth already."

Jay whispered to him. Niki just nodded and follow what his hyungs doing right now. They were closing their face with the menus that have been give by the waiter.

"Can I have the orders?"

The waiter also keep on asking about the orders.

"Wait a minute. We come here for the mission."

Jay said to the waiter. Waiter understand and walk away leaving them with their own world.

Meanwhile...

"So, what are you going to tell me, Jae-In?"

Wonyoung asked her unpatiently. Jae-In who take a sip of her drink take a deep breath after that.

"I hope after I say this, you will not ever forget me after this, okey?"

Wonyoung look at her confusely and weirdly.

"Why? What happen?"

She asked confusely. Jae-In sighed. She didn't dare to tell her long time bestfriend about this. She really love her. And she doesn't want to leave her. But, she have too since yeahhh you know about her dad right? Yeah.

"I'll be move to the Busan next week."

She said. Wonyoung who heard that shocked after that.

"Is this true or not? Don't lie to me, Jae-In. You know how I hate the liars."

Wonyoung said with her serious tone. Jae-In sighed. This is what she mean. She doesn't want Wonyoung think that she a liar or what. She shook her head.

"It's tru, Wonyoungnie."

Jae-In said with her low voice. Wonyoung look at her unbelievable.

"Are you really going to leave us?"

She asked makes Jae-In look at her with sad looks.

"This is not what I mean... I don't want to leave you guys."

"so don't leave."

Wonyoung cut what her said after that. Jae-In who heard that sighed heavily. She doesn't know how to make Wonyoung understand her situation right now. She doesn't want her bestfriend get worry about her.

"Just, help me. Don't tell Enhypen about this."

Jae-In said earn Wonyoung shook her head.

"So, you're really gonna leave us?"

She asked for the second time. Jae-In sighed.

"I have to, Wonyoung."

Suddenly, Wonyoung stand up from her seat makes Jae-In look at her shockly.

"From now on, don't ever contact me. Never."

Wonyoung said before leaving their table.

"Wonyoung!"

Jae-In shouted her name but Wonyoung ignore her. What she have done right now? Jae-In put her palms on her face. She got frustrated right now because of this. She don't really want this happening. But, the situation force her to.

The boys who watching them just now got confuse. They can't really heard what they are talking about just now.

"Why Wonyoung noona looks so mad after talking with Jae-In's noona? It's my first time seeing her like this."

Niki asked innocently. The boys nodded as agreed. Yeah. That is their first time seeing how mad Wonyoung just now. They look at Jae-In who was fighting with her own feelings. What's going on now?