Part 23

Sunghoon pov

Jae-In with our other friends.

Heeseung hyung come toward us and pulled Jay away from me while Jay still glaring at me. I fix my collar after that.

"What is wrong with you guy?! Why did you guys fighting?!"

Sunoo asked us while his hands on his waist. Jae-In who standing beside him crossing her arms on her chest while glaring at the two of us. She looks cute when she mad. I really mean it.

"He's the one who started first."

I said while pointing Jay. Jay look at me with his glare.

"If you're not start it before, I will never do this thing."

He said and yanked himself from Heeseung hyung's grab. Heeseung hyung sighed.

"Why did you guys fighting? This is never been before. But why now?"

He asked makes the both of us look away.

"Is this because of Jae-In?"

What Jungwon said suddenly, make the two of us look at him shockly. He look doesn't care about it.

"because of me?"

She asked while pointing at herself with one eyebrow lifted. Then, we two look away again.

"But, why you guys fighting because of me?"

She asked.

"I-"

"They like you."

I got cutted by Jungwon. I look at him with wide eyes.  Jae-In also look at him with wide eyes.

"Wait what? They are fighting because of me? Because they like me?"

She then look at me.

"How can you like me? I know that Jay like me.... Butttt, youuuuuu."

He pointed at me. I sighed after that before walk closer to her. But, get stopped because Sunoo put his arms infront of me to not let me get closer with her. Jae-In put her hands on her waist. I sighed again.

"It's not like I'm the only one who like you. Them all..."

I pointed at my other members one by one as they look at me shockly.

"Also like you."

I spill the tea. She look at me with wide eyes before looking around us. Yes. Of course there will have some students watching us.

"It's real?"

She asked as she look at us.

"Jae-In, let me-"

Heeseung hyung wants to say something but got cutted...

"I need sometime alone now. Please, don't follow me."

She said before walk away leaving us. We're calling her name but she ignore it. Then, other members look at me with serious look.

"Look what have you done."

Sunoo said and rolled his eyes before walk away also leaving us. Jungwon also rolled his eyes and follow Sunoo. This two kids.

"Why did you do that, hyung? Why did you tell her that we also like her?"

Niki said with seriously before follow his two hyungs. I turn to the hyung line. Jake walk closer to me then he put his hand on my shoulder.

"She already know that I like her. So don't worry."

I look at him shockly.

"since when?"

He just shook his head before walk away. Everyone dismissed after what happen.

...

Jae-In pov

Aish! How can they all like me in one time? I don't even know them really yet. But, how can they like me although I'm just a new student at here for 4/5 days only?what the-?

I was at the rooftop right now alone fighting with my thoughts. I'm seriously don't understand, why they suddenly like me... I rubbed my face with my palms harshly when suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder makes me jump a little. Then, I look who it is.

"Haish! Look at you. You look mess!"

Wooju said before taking a seat beside me. I sighed.

"I don't understand, Wooju. Why suddenly they confess at me?"

I asked to him while looking on my fingers. I can heard him chuckled. I look at him confusely.

"eyyy... They must be kidding. Don't think about it too much."

He said to comfort me. But, it's not help. Because I know it's true. Sunghoon said that with his eyes that telling the truth.

"But, what if they are?"

I'm trying right now.

"Choose then"

I knocked his head after that.

"Ouch! What is that for?!"

He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You think this feeling is a toys?"

I asked him with my piss face. He chuckled.

"Dude, I'm just kidding okey?"

He quickly said. I rolled my eyes.

"Okey okey. I'm sorry."

He apologise. Again I rolled my eyes.

"It's right what Jake said to you, you really addicted to roll your eyes."

I wants to hit him again but stopped because he defence himself while laughing.

"Okok my bad."

He said. I look away after that.

"So, what should I do now?"

I asked him.

"Well, think wisely about it. Or you wait for them to confess at you face to face and personally. That's all."

He said. Yeah. He's right. Maybe I should wait for themselves to confess at me. Btw, it's already 3 persons who confess at me... So now, I'm waiting for another. Ehek. Well, I will wait.