Part 37

4 months later...

Author pov

All Enhypen members right now were having fun with their time in their house right now. Jay was cooking for lunch when suddenly someone tapped his back. As he turn, he smile after see who it is.

"Jae-In. You already home!"

He said with smile. Jae-In just give him a smile.

"Hyung, who are you talking to?"

Sunoo who just come inside the kitchen asking him confusely. Jay look at him confusely.

"I was talking with Jae-In just now. Isn't she already back?"

He asked as he turn back to Jae-In but she's already gone. He look around the kitchen but Jae-In is nowhere to be found. Sunoo who watch that sighed.

"Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you? She's already gone 4 months ago!"

Sunoo said makes Jay frowned.

"But, I just see her."

He said as his tears started to fall down. Sunoo can't help but also break down.

"Yah! Why did you guys crying?"

Suddenly someone spoke from Sunoo's back. Sunoo turn around and see Jae-In who look at them confusely. Sunoo quickly wipe his tears also Jay.

"Aigoo, you guys dramatic again!"

She flicked his forehead after that before walk towards Jay who looking at her.

"Who is the one who greet me just now?"

Jay asked her after that. She look at him confusely.

"My ghost, maybe?"

She shrugged her shoulder.

"YAH! KIM JAE-IN!"

Jae-In laughed after Sunoo and Jay yelled at her.

...

Actually, she ain't die.. Ehekkk... She just got come for 3 months and she got back her memories after what happen. And that's it....

~the end~

Actually, i don't have any ideas for doing this story... Sorry for this hanging ending. I hope you guys got enjoy after read this story<3thank you for always support meee.. Uwuuuu.. I lobe u so muchhh.. Hehehehe.