loveeeeeee song | playboiocean

Comenzar desde el principio

"i just want to be love and affection frank, p-physically and emotionally..."

"it's okay jordan i'm here. listen i'm here." frank took him into a hug.

jordan needed that. he needs a shoulder to lean on and reassurance from someone.

"jordan..."

"yes..." he picked his head up to face frank again, inches away from his lips. he wanted his lips to go with his.

suddenly it did, frank leaned in as he kissed the boy. jordan lightly moaned in the kiss, holding on his neck. the butterflies in his stomach fly all over, feeling like he flying in the air.

frank pulled away, both catching their breaths.

"i always liked you and i didn't know how to say it. and knowing what happened with you and symere, i wouldn't do that..." frank admitted, still holding onto the boy by his hips.

"just give me a chance." frank asked.

"frank are you sure? i have a lot of baggage with me...and i have attachment issues."

"i don't care, i want to help you. i want to love on you. whatever it takes," frank hummed.

jordan bit his lip before nodding, hugging the man back. he teared up again as he cried on his shoulder.

"i-i'm sorry i'm dumping all of this on you."

"it's okay jordan. stop apologizing. come on, let's go back to my home." frank left his hand out as jordan took.

"okay." jordan softly said, walking with not knowingly boyfriend.

a few years later...

"you likeeeee?" jordan turned around to let frank see his face.

he was painted as joker somewhat, the black popping his eyes out.

frank grinned as he took a picture of his face, "i love it. you look good baby."

"yeah i do too! you going to do great out the fashion show carti." the female said who did her face, smiling at him.

"are you going to be out front?"

"yes baby, i'm not going anywhere." frank fixed his shirt, knowing it's kinda short.

"okay," he smiled.

carti? we still cool, i still want to make 16*29 with him but you know, everyone is doing their own thing.

we was just at rolling loud performing like we still cool. no bad blood.

a female in the corner was watching adin ross stream, biting on a breakfast bar.

"turn it off." jordan said, the female listening to what he said.

at this point, he was tired of symere always having his dick in his mouth. nothing else better to do but to talk about him.

yeah, you can say he got cool with him now but they don't talk. jordan tries to keep his distance from him.

jordan frowned, playing around with his now long hair. hearing his voice sometimes made him upset. and his boyfriend can see it.

"carti? we need you now." a person who worked for the show called for him.

@playboicarti 8.4m

4m