Chapter 23 (Lexi)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

       My legs opened even wider to accommodate his head, which pressed against me with fervor. My toes curled the more his pace quickened and his tongue became relentless against me. I wasn't expecting his fingers to fuck me more aggressively, but when he started to really thrust them his tongue was sure to feather over my sensitive clit in contrast to the roughness of it.

It had me rolling my eyes back.

        My hand shot down and fisted his hair on top of his head as it hung loose and long enough to grab. My hips began to elevate on their own, feeling the build up and rising with it. Anthony's head moved even against my fist in his hair to accommodate my moving hips. He pressed his mouth harder against me and groaned as I did. 

His fingers worked themselves in and out of me with a purpose.

He wants me to cum. He wants me to cum hard. And I felt it. That crawling feeling across my insides with a tingling release looming just behind it. Surging through me from head to toe. Anthony moved his mouth against me and brought me higher and higher.

        "Anthony, shit...oh sh-" I didn't even get to finish my words. I sucked in a breath of air and felt my thighs shake wildly with the thrashing of his tongue and sinking fingers. He had brought me so close to the edge. I could see it right there in front of me when he again suckled on my clit while he plunged deeper into my entrance.

It was enough. I cried out and shook and shuttered. My release was long and felt loud inside me. Like every nerve ending in my body was screaming. I may have moaned his name. I know he groaned, but I was so lost in the tumble of climax at its end.

The things he can do to me with only a few fingers and a tongue. It feels so incredible. It's addictive.

        When my body went slack against the mattress Anthony French kissed my clit one more time, and watched my hips buck with sensitivity. He kissed up the inside of my thigh and cupped below my knee as he leaned back onto the heels of his feet.

"Now get on top of me and ride my cock, Lex" his voice was deep and carnal and totally hot. I practically jumped on him. I moved him onto the mattress and watched him roll on the condom while I started straddling his lap. His dick was full, solid, so hard. His veins were bulging, and told me he was anticipating this as much as I was. I like affecting him.

And he is. He's affected. His eyes are dilated and his chest is moving faster than it was before. His hands are greedy on me. He's holding my hips and rubbing up and down my thighs as I position myself over his lap.

        This is a first for me. He sure as hell doesn't know that, but this will be the first time I ride a man. I know I'll be just fine. I refuse to get into my own head about it. I know how to do it. I know how to move my hips and I've seen enough. I know enough. I wanna make Anthony groan for me. To show me how affected he can be.

        When I climbed over his lap our faces were aligned and we paused to look at one another. He's so handsome. I think by the way his eyes darted all around my face that he was thinking I look pretty good too. A hint of a smirk ghosted across his lips before he held his cock up and waited for me to sink onto it.

I also grabbed his shaft and aligned his swollen head with my slick entrance. He makes me incredibly wet, so that definitely helps things.

I started lowering myself and bit my lip, enjoying the feeling. He filled me in a new way from this position. He was hitting new places. He was buried deep inside me by the time I lowered myself completely. Taking every inch of him.

        "Good fucking girl, every inch" he groaned in the hottest voice. I grabbed his shoulder and huffed out a few short breaths. Then I started to move.