Chapter 17 (Lexi)

Mulai dari awal

"If you don't care what people think, and don't like people acknowledging your looks, or feel bored with compliments or all the male attention...then what got you into modeling?" He asked me. Valid enough question. 

"To take control" I told him simply. His eyes searched my face, but not to enjoy the features this time. He was trying to read me and I felt awfully naked for being naked in bed with him. "Meaning?" 

        "Having people focus so much on my looks made me feel like people were taking pieces of me bit by bit. They made me feel like I couldn't have human struggles because I was pretty and what more would I want, right? The worlds at my feet...but says damn who?" I told him, then continued.

"I could do it. I could be pretty or I could struggle. It's like they thought I needed to have the privilege to be burdened... Pretty isn't a state of being, you know. What I mean is, damn all the beautiful. The beautiful are damned, Ha...one day I just decided if it's my flesh they want then feast with fork and knife. But I'll be the thing consumed that only leaves them starving."

Anthony sat really quiet for a second and I thought maybe my meaning was lost upon him. That was a bit extra of me. ..I mean what did I even just say? Did it come out the way I had meant it in my head? It's something I've mulled over more than once or twice.

"I will be the thing consumed that only leaves you starving. That's brilliant" a crooked grin spread across his face. Did he understand me? 

        "If it means anything at all to you I think you're the most layered person I've had the privilege of meeting. I know we've only talked for a short while but I already know that to be true about you" Anthony told me. That was a compliment to me more than the 'pretty' bit. A soft smile played on my lips. 

We sat with that for a while. Just laying there.  

"I say we rest, replenish, and fuck all over again" Anthony's sudden deep voice filled the comfortable silence after a few minutes. "Oh yeah? You want another taste?" I peeked up at him through my lashes and bit my lip on purpose. He really likes that.

I just warned him, I'll only leave him starving. He doesn't seem to mind.

Sure enough he groaned and lifted me until my lips could reach his. He pressed them together, but then he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and showed it attention before releasing it. 

"I want so much more than a taste, darlin" I could see the troublemaker's grin that sat crooked on Rizzo's face.

        I let my fingers start to trail shapes into the flawless flesh of his chest while I stayed on my elbow, elevated enough to face him while we spoke. But Anthony didn't wanna speak anymore. After he got a second taste of my lips he was pulling me over again, cupping my bare ass while we started kissing.

        It started as this slow sensual kiss that showed appreciation for the feel of the others lips on theirs. We brushed tongues just barely, in a teasing way, in a shy way. Our mouths moved in unison in this hot, deepening kiss to the point of groans and more fervor.

Now our tongues clashed together. We explored one another's mouths, both fighting for dominance within the kiss. Anthony was suddenly fisting my blonde locks through a tight fist, and I rubbed my naked body over his to remind him. I'm here for the taking.

And then there was a knock at his front door. 

I thought for a second that I misheard, but when the person knocked a little bit louder I realized it wasn't my imagination. Someone was at the freaking door.

        "You gotta be kidding me" Anthony groaned when I pulled away to listen. I looked down at him to see what he was gonna do. "I'm hard as a fucking rock. You gotta go answer it" he huffed and helped me off his body.