Chapter 17 (Lexi)

Start from the beginning

This time I know I did because Anthony grunted, groaned, and bucked twice.

        In the silent aftermath you could only hear our heavy breathing. The squeaking of the bed had gone quiet. Anthony dropped against me, so I could feel both our hearts beating like drums inside us. His pulsing dick was still inside me too. When I clenched a little he groaned and grabbed me.

Shoving his tongue into my mouth we shared a long passionate kiss. We hadn't even kissed much today, but in the aftermath he was kissing me in the hottest way. Then lazily again. He kissed my lips and around my ear, making my shoulder flinch up when it tickled.

        Anthony pulled out after that and I felt shockingly empty once he did. His heavy weight lifted off my body, and he motioned to remove the condom and get cleaned up. I followed suit, but my legs felt shaky today. Maybe from the overuse, maybe from the intensity of the orgasam.

When I came out of the bathroom I didn't immediately leave like the last time. I dropped down on his bed and sat in bliss. He chuckled when he saw the satisfied smirk. 

        "What's got you smiling like that" he called me out just for fun. "I just got railed. What's your excuse? I see a little smirk there" I waved my finger around his soft shapely lips. He chuckled and it resonated deep in his chest the way I like.

"Some gorgeous super model let me rail her. Can you believe it?" He asked in mock shock. I hummed. "Now why would she go and do something like that?" I asked as I rolled to my side and faced his still naked form.

"Hopefully because she was impressed with my cock" Anthony's hand came between us and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. My hair had been up, but with the movements of sex a lot of my hair felt out of the elastic. I probably look like a mess right now.

        I let my eyes linger on his for a second and it became palpable this chemistry between us. I let them wander down his hot body and back up to his handsome face. 

"Yeah, I think she was" I tried for seductive when I dropped my voice and inched closer to him. He wasted no time snatching me and pulling me flush against him. I like skin on skin.

"Are you gonna stay a while this time?" He asked me, acknowledging my abrupt exit last time. I nodded yes because I didn't mind hanging out in bed for a while before I sneak back to the apartment. If Boris has a date or whatever it is, then he won't be focused on me. Hopefully.

        Since Anthony and I met for drinks directly after he got off of work it wasn't even 9pm yet. I felt I had plenty of time. Smelling Anthony's cool cologne on my flesh, and clung to the sheets around us, smelt so good too. I nuzzled into it without meaning to.

Anthony had me held against him anyway. His long fingers were idly drawing little lines and circles into the side of my body as I lay with my head on his chest. His firm delicious chest. 

When I peeked up at him from where I laid, his troublemaker's smirk surfaced and with his thumb he caressed my cheek, muttering, "so pretty" in a low voice. 

        "What do you see? When you look past the physical mass that makes up my frame what do I amount to? Like.. when you say I'm pretty what do you mean?" I asked him. I could tell I caught him off guard. He opened and closed his mouth for a second to consider his words maybe.

"Physically you're pretty, but mentally you're also very beautiful. I'm not tryna be a dick when I complement how much I like the way you look" he told me. 

"I've been called pretty and I've been called worse" I shrugged. He could feel it because I was still against him. 

        "Can I ask you something?" He moved his head back on his neck to be able to look down at me. I repositioned myself to get a better look at him. "You just asked a question" I was a smart ass for no reason. Still he granted me one of his deep chested chuckles.