Chapter 17

DELAINEYS POV

Then my eyes go wide....

Chris had leaned in and said we should prank them I agreed Since they didn't pass out from drunkness they all just fell asleep in the living room watching a movie . I agreed and we planned it out for the next morning .

But first we all got up and covers windows with blankets and shit so they would sleep longer, then we all went to bed and waited till morning.

"Lainey get up " I heard down one say I quickly shot up only to smack my head and fall back down "fuck...BOB SAGET " I yelled Chris and Ricky laughed and I giggled and rolled out of bed .

We all tip toes out into the kitchen area and got butter,pam,and a rag we also stole dads hat and jacket but oh well. I'm sure he won't mind *smirk*

We sprayed Pam all over the floor leading to the back room and buttered the handles on the back room door , the we all got changed into our clothes I wore my pajamas that kinda showed off my curves. Uncle Chris and Ricky had black hoodies on and hats . We all laughed at eachother then got into place

Chris was standing at the front door with a knife in his hand and head down and his job was to yell and chase them when they got up, me and Ricky were in the back room making a mess and making it look like I was being kidnapped.

Our plan was to have them wake up, then see Chris and he chase them they would then hear me scream and Ricky yell then they would all run towards the back slip on the pam and butter then to find Ricky trying to grab me and then when get falls ms go to attack Chris and Ricky we stop them and tell them we were joking :)

Just then we heard moans and yawns coming from the living room I start making muffled noises and Ricky bangs in the wall , we suspect the guys start looking around cause we hear a scream and men running and scrambling to get up.

Me and Ricky are trying to hold in laughs then we hear Chris yell and we also hear them all slipping and falling on the Pam , I try not to laugh and jump into the bed making my hair crazy and then Ricky jumps on top of me messing up the covers and pillows giggling as he does ,

Then the door busts open and I hear a lot of yelling but me and Ricky ignore it and make our seem look more believable by me moving around and squirming and Ricky holding me down slightly and moving his body .

Then Chris yells and Ricky is yanked off me , I grab his hand and yell at Chris "go" he yells to get the guys attention they all stop as Chris and Ricky remove the jackets, masks , and hats . Then us 3 start laughing our asses off and the guys laugh to and we notice everyone is all over the floor except dad,Vic,Alan,Andy,Ashley,and jack .

TIME SKIP BIATCHES

The other bands left earlier and right now me and the guys and dad are watching big hero 6 , singing along to fallout boy. 'Ahh what a lovely day ,I don't know how my life could turn bad right now ' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

THE TOP IS DELAINEYS OUTFIT

Adopted by Pierce the veilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara