Chapter 27

BLADES POV

As soon as I left my house I ran as
Fast as I possibly could towards the bus i probably got there in 5 mins, I run inside to see ptv,BVB,and motionless in white sitting there in tears and some pacing around the room.

"Guys we need to get her back" I yell they all look towards me with angry faces but some looked just sad "I'm really sorry I never meant for this to happen" "SORRY DOESNT BRING MY DAUGHTER BACK BLADE" Tony yells Vic pats his back "we have to try and get her back" "WE CANT THEY HAVE HER FOR 2 weeks or....or they're gonna kill you " "I don't care I need her back, they are sick people and they do sick things we can't leave her there"

"He's right" Andy says standing up everyone agrees and stands up too Tony is last to stand up but soon does. "Do we have a plan kid?" Chris asks "actually yes......we fight them" "dude I'm 30 me killing a 15 year old is pretty illegal even just Beating him" Vic says everyone agrees "them let me and my gang do it and whoever wants to help us can and the others will get her back" I say looking at everyone .

Chris,Andy,Ashley,Vic,Tony, balz, and Ricky offer to get Delainey back everyone else will help us fight the rival gang.

TONYS POV

We had all just got back from the party and BVB and MIW decides to stay over, as we walk in I call for Delainey "Lainey where home" but no one answers. Everyone decides to look around but no one finds anything until I find her letter.

I read it and I'm instantly in tears, I can't believe it. "Guys read this it's from delainey" they all read it and some cry others get really angry. I'm a terrible father .

DELAINEYS POV (sorry for switching a lot)

So right now I'm at Luke's gangs meeting place I guess you could call it, anyway where all waiting for Luke to get here I figured out that Luke's the leader and my brother and their friends do all the 'dirty work '.

And I have to be here 2 weeks but I'll do anything to keep blade and the guys safe, "he's here" Brandon yells and a couple more guys come into the room. Did I mention I'm tied to a chair well yeah I am and it sucks ass.

"Welcome boss" I hear someone from the front of the house say( I'm sitting in the dinning room) "where is she " I hear what sounds like Luke say "dining room" and then it goes silent except a few footsteps coming towards me. I shut my eyes tight to wear I can even see colors because I don't wanna believe this is all still real.

I feel someone put their hand on my thigh and rub it up and down I got chills and he chuckles. Then my face is lifted up from looking down "ahh nice to see you again delainey" Luke says "hello luke" I say and if looks could kill everyone would probably die in a terrible fire.

"Well since you'll be our Guest for 2 weeks you'll be treated with respect but will please every man in this house when they say so and it won't always be sexual, like if they need something you get it. Got it?" He asks I nod and he slaps me "fucking answer me" "YES" I yell at him he laughs and pushes me chair back I fall backwards and land on the floor with a thump.

Everyone laughs and I just groan in pain, "listen up everyone we are doing interviews for a new member tomorrow " "yes boss " everyone says in unison which is kinda creepy but then I get very dizzy and start to pass out.

GREAT! Notice the sarcasm. Then Luke runs over and starts shaking me..