Chapter 33

TONYS POV

When we all got up from our little nap we found a note saying Lainey went out and should be back soon, I hope so because I miss her she's always up in her room when I try to help she ignores us.

We all get hungry so we walk into the kitchen Vic sighs and walks to the fridge, we all start talking about our latest album and then we hear the door open and a blood curdling scream.

We all rush out of the kitchen to see a half dead looking Delainey on the floor, I'm a terrible father she looks so pale and dead and I never payed attention.

She try's to mumble something and Vic and the guys start to freak out, her eyes start to close but Jamie is snapping in her face and Mike is shaking her and I'm talking a small Vic is on the phone with the police while getting water .

🌸TIME SKIP TO AFTER DELAINEY GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL CAUSE ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS LAST TIME🌸

*2 days after coming home*

DELAINEYS POV

So after me and blade broke up I've been hiding in my room still not eating and hit like that I just feel worthless Dad and the guys came in earlier and gave me a speech on life and how I should enjoy it.

But when I'm this deep in depression I don't think I can make it out alive so what's the point, anyways I decided to walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Mike comes in after a bit and gives me a hug once he sees its me.

I hug back and we talk for a bit "I'm sorry mike I just felt worthless after losing blade and after what happened and my demons coming back to haunt me" "it's okay Delainey I understand " "but please try no be more social we all miss you" I just nod and he kisses my forehead and we fall asleep watching a movie.

THIS ONE WAS KINDA A FILLER CAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK CAN YOU ALL PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE💓👌🏼