Chapter 10

DELAINEYS POV

'Ahhh,Grrg, ' I groan as I roll over cause the damn Suns in my eyes but with my luck I fall off my bed and hit the floor but hey at least I have carpet , just kidding it still hurt "ow....dammit.... BOB SAGET " I yell as I hit the floor .

I sit up and hold my head then I hear feet running up the stairs, then Mitch lucker runs in "holy crap are you okay Delainey " "yeah I just fell off my bed " "oh okay " "Is everyone still here?" I ask " no , some people left but I know me and my band are still here aswell as black veil brides , motionless in white and blood on the dance floor. "

" okay " I say with a smirk "wanna prank them" "what" "I said do you wanna prank them" "yes" we both smirk then laugh , "okay let's grab the stuff" we both laugh and run to my dresser and grab my pack of washable markers . Then Mitch runs downstairs and grabs whip cream while I grab duct tape .

Then we meet up at the stairs to see everyone laying around the living room, then we begin the pranking.

We write all over everyone's faces and exposed skin, the Mitch covers them in whip cream while I put duct tape on their arms . Then we walk into the kitchen and drab breakfast while talking waiting for them to wake up.

(D-Delainey. M-Mitch)
D-"So Mitch, how come your not all hung over ?"
M- "I didn't drink a lot last night cause there has to be one responsible person awake today " he says laughing
D- "yeah I guess your right"
M-" so how are you liking living with Pierce the veil"
D-" it's pretty great actually, I love hanging out with them and other bands who saved my life" "it's a hell of a lot better then my old life " I mumble hoping he didn't hear me but just to my luck he did
M- "what do you mean"
D- "my old life was really bad, I had abusive parents and I've never really known my real dad or older brother , and I had a horrible step brother who tried to rape me a lot" I say with my head down
M- " wow I'm so sorry Delainey " he says while giving me a hug and kissing my forehead .

Just then we hear many groans coming from the living room, Mitch let's go of me and we peek into the living room to see the guys giving each other crazy looks . So run back into the kitchen and sit at the bar .

"Watch this" I say holding up 3 fingers and counting down "3......2.......1..."
""what the fuck........ DELAINEY MITCH" we both bust out laughing cause we hear everyone yelling our names cause they notice we are the only ones who aren't in there .

Just then Ashley , Andy, Vic, Tony, and dahvie bust into the kitchen looking really pissed , Mitch is trying really hard not to laugh at their faces . But me I'm the prank queen so I'm good at all of this .

" you all look fabulous by the way " I say while flipping my hair then Mitch can't help it and he busts out laughing .
"You think this is funny don't you Delainey " Andy says " yes yes I do" I say as I run out of the kitchen with all of them chasing me up the stairs " ahh Mitch" I yell As I run up the stairs " can't help us I got the rest of the guys chasing me " he yells back I start laughing and I run into what I think is dads room.

"Come out Delainey" I hear Ashley say as they walk into dads room . I slowly stand up just to be thrown over Andy's shoulder "Ahhh" I yell they all laugh " your gonna get it now Delainey you guys got whip cream in my hair" Ashley yells I just laugh

"You've officially started a prank war Delainey " dad says . As we reach the kitchen and I see Mitch surrounded by the era of the guys but being upside down I just laugh cause they all look funny.

But being the flexible little sneak I am I flip over Andy's shoulder and land on my feet. "What the hell " I hear Andy say " oh yeah she's apparently really flexible " dad says .

TIME SKIP

So after cleaning everything up and the rest of the bands leave we all just decide to have a movie day for the rest of the day, at the end of Annabelle I fall asleep .