Chapter 32

*3 days later*

DELAINEYS POV

It's been about 3 days and I have t come out of my room and I honestly don't want to anytime soon I mean she's right they all hate me and when The guys came to check on me I ignored them all.

Last couple days I haven't eaten anything but I did dink some water and I have been throwing up a lot and I've also cut a lot to but I mean who cares.

And I haven't heard from blade since he left not even a single text, I kinda miss him I mean he saved me and he was perfect I think I'm gonna go see him.

I get off my couch and walk into the bathroom I stop at the mirror and see my reflection I looked like shit. My hair was stringy and oily and I was pale,skinny, and I looked almost dead.

I stripped and got in the shower I let the warm water tun over me for a while before turning it hot and washing my body, I use hot water in the shower to practice burning in hell but that's just me.

Andyways when I'm done I get out and get dressed in my leggings that I have to roll a bit and a BVB t-shirt then I do some makeup so I don't look so dead and I braid my hair into a fishtail braid I then grab my shoes, phone, and purse and leave my room.

I quietly walk down the stairs to see everyone asleep on the couch with red faces 'where they crying?' I ask myself if so it couldn't be about me. I left a note saying I went out and will be back later I then start walking to blades house.

When I get there I knock on his door but no one answers I push open his door and look inside I still don't see anything, weird.

I walk in and hear mumbles voices I follow them up the stairs to blades room I open his door to see him and a slut from school making out on his bed, "what the FUCK " I yell and blade and the slut turn towards me.

Blade jumps up and runs towards me I turn away and run down the stairs 'I can't believe he would cheat on me I told myself not to let people in because it ends badly but I had to be stupid' I run outside and slam the door behind me I start to run down the street but trip and fall.

And I can't take it anymore I start crying a lot to I just can't take anymore pain, 'what did I tell you' she says I nod and I look up to see blade running towards me I stand up and start to walk away when he grabs my arm .

"Get the fuck off me blade"
"No wait Delainey please let me explain"
"Explain WHAT BLADE YOU BROKE MY HERT AND CHEATED IN ME I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE"
"I'm sorry" he says with tears in his eyes
"Yeah well so am I, sorry for trusting you" I snap and walk away he doesn't move from his spot.

I run all the way home from there and bust through the door when I do I just collapse onto the floor "ahh" I scream at the top of my lungs I don't know why but it felt good. The guys rush around the corner and run towards me.

"Holy fuck honey you look dead" dad says I just cry harder "oh god what do we do" Vic says "I don't know" dad says but they're conversation starts to fade as my vision does to I try to speak but can't get words out..