Chapter 23

DELAINEYS POV
*at school*

"Ms perry are you paying attention " mrs haul asks snapping me out of my thoughts "yes mam " I say while shuffling my papers around "then at least look like it" I just nod and hear some laughs from the front of the class I just hang my head and count the seconds till English is over .

When the bell finally rings I run out of the class an run towards my locker As im putting in the combination I hear some guys talking but I just ignore it and continue "12........30.......10" I whisper to myself then the locker swings open.

I grab my books and look down as something fell out of my locker as I bend down my locker is slammed closed I pop back up to see Luke and his friends "what do you want Luke" I snap at him "oh feisty I like it " his friends snicker and I roll my eyes and turn to walk away.

"So are you coming over later for the math thing" he asks as he grabs my arm and spins me back around "no I'm not and get off me " I try and wiggle out of his grasp but can't "and why the fuck not " he says snapping at me "probably because I'm working with blade and your an asshole" he smirks "that emo and thanks babe" I shiver at that last part .

Then blade walks up and grabs me from Luke's grasp I sigh a sigh of relief and Luke looks pissed "just leave her alone man " blade says as he puts his arm around me "oh go to hell blade " "oh okay and when I get there I'll make sure to say hi to your slutty sister " blade snaps back Luke clenches his fists and turns away and starts to walk with his friends behind.

I turn around and hug blade "oh my god thank you so much" "no problem" I pick my stuff back up from the floor and me and blade walk home together , I told the guys earlier that me and blade are walking home so they wouldn't worry .

"Okay so when we get to my house you can't freak out" I say cause I know he loves PTV and I'm afraid he'll only like me because of them "okay.... I promise" "good and you won't treat me different right?" "Yes I promise , I still don't understand though " "oh you will "

After that the rest of the way home is silent but not an awkward silence and comfortable one about halfway through our walk blade grabs my hand and I blush he chuckles a bit but does t let go, when we reach my house were still holding hands and I open the door and walk in "guys, dad I'm home come meet blade " I yell .

I hear feet shuffling and then they all pile in in front of us. blades jaw drops and he can't find the words to say anything "OMG you guys are Pierce the veil " he finally spits out "the one and onlys" Jamie says like the first time we all meet . I laugh and introduce everyone .

Then me and blade walk upstairs to my room so we can work I'm sitting cross cross on the couch and blade is sitting on the rug in front of me, about halfway through studying blade throws his book down and sighs "what's wrong " I ask him "I need a break" he says while standing up and sitting on the couch next to me I set my book on the floor and turn to face him.

"Agreed " I say and we both laugh "thanks for letting me come over Delainey " he says kinda hiding his face I blush " it's no biggie you can come over anytime" "cool thanks " we kinda sit there in silence for a minute but then blade scoots closer and before I can say anything he kisses me .

We kiss in sync for a minute and let me tell you his lips are soft and very kissable, he wraps his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck and then after a couple more seconds we both pull away for air

"wow" he says out of breathe I blush and nod my head "aww don't hide its cute when you blush " he says while pulling some of my blonde hair out of my face. "Can I ask you something Delainey ?"