Chapter 2

•DELAINEY 'S POV •
*then the phone rings*

Brandon groans quietly and pushes me out of the way before walking to the house phone.

I can only catch a little of what is being said so I'm quite confused..
"Hello"

"What"

"It's okay thank you and it's just me and my step sister"

"Okay and I could live with my grandmother she never liked my step sister anyway"

"Okay thank you see you soon"

"Goodbye"

I was really confused on what was going on...

Just then Brandon walked back into my room and gave me the dirtiest look. "pack your shit Delainey "

"why? what happened Brandon?" I ask frantic.

"mom and dad are dead okay !?" He says as he turns around I can see tears in his eyes

"What"

I start crying a bit, they might treat me like shit but they are still technically my parents.

"I'm living with my grandmother , your going to an orphanage"

My heart dropped a little, but I knew that crazy old lady didn't like me anyway.

"They should be here soon to get you and grandma will be here for me in the morning" he starts again.

I stop crying and start packing my things,Brandon leaves me to pack.

I grab clothes and put them in a bag I don't have a lot though,I grab my important things:
-phone
-headphones
-charger
- some makeup
- band posters and a Pierce the veil blanket

I put them into a suit case and a bag then I grab my razors and put them in my pocket just in-case .

I hear a knock at the door and then some talking, I figured it must be Brandon talking to the police.

I grabbed my stuff and walk upstairs I see 2 police officers in the living room next to Brandon, I walk in and sit down with my head down.

"Hello Delainey , I'm sorry for what happened to your parents but you'll have to come with me since your only 13" the one lady says.

I nod quietly and say " they were terrible parents anyway, so I don't really care anymore"

They give me a shocked look but I grab my stuff and walk out to the police car, I shove my shit in the trunk and put my headphones in as I get in the back of the car.

Pittsburg, by amity affliction comes on and I quietly hum along as they get in the car.

I see Brandon wave bye, but I flip him off as we pull away from the hell hole I used to call home.

I slowly drift to sleep as lost it all by black veil brides comes on in my headphones .

        Then darkness consumes me.