Chapter 25

BLADES POV

I woke up around 6:30am and decided to leave cause my parents probably need me for something and I'm a busy guy, and don't take that the wrong way I would never cheat on Delainey. You see I'm kinda in a gang.

yeah I know and we'll Luke is in a rival gang and when I saw him messing with Delainey I had to save her cause his gang is bad and I'm not saying mine is good either but we're a lot better then his gang.

I'll just say I don't do half the things he does to people excpecially girls pretty like Delainey that's also how I know or knew his sister, anyway I have a meeting this morning at 7:45 so I figured I'd leave now and just leave a note saying that I left and stuff for Delainey and the guys.

And God will I miss her when she's gone but now that I have her as my gf I have a bigger reason to keep going with my gang so no one gets hurt excpecially Delainey.

DELAINEYS POV

I wake up and notice blade left, that sucks cause I wanted him to stay but then I notice a note on the table it reads
~dear Delainey ~
I'm truly sorry I wasn't there to wake up with you and spend the day with you. My parents had wanted me home and I couldn't not go. I'm sorry and I love you.
~love, blade~
Oh okay well I love you too blade I say in my head as I get up and start to wake up the guys. "Dad.....Vic...Jamie...Mike " I say shaking them then I had an idea I run up to Jamie's room and grab his air horn I stand at the stairs and hold y ears then I blow the air horn .

I could've sworn I saw them all jump like 6 foot in the air even Vic and he's short. "Ahh WHAT THE FUCK DELAINEY " Mike yells I just laugh and dad hits Mike in the arm "I don't want her cussing a lot mike" "oh come on you guys act like I don't cuss"

They all give me a look saying 'don't do it' but I do it anyway "fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck " I yell running up the stairs they all chase after me and tackle me once I get to the top "ahh" I yell as they start tickling me "you shouldn't cuss" "oaky oaky I won't STOP" I yell they finally let me go and we all get up to see black veil brides standing there holding in laughs.

"Oh hey Guys" Vic stands up and says I push Jamie off me and stand up fixing my hair "oh gosh another ashley" dad says earning a laugh from everyone but me and ash, We just he him looks.

TIME SKIP TO DA BUSSES

we all decided on bunks and shit like that so right now I'm sitting on the couch facetimeing blade and we're talking a bout random shit. Then I hear a loud bang coming from where ever blades at .

FORGOT TO MENTION THEYA RE STILL IN THE SAME TOWN

"Blade what was that" I ask he gives me a worried look then puts his phone down but to where I can still see everything, did I mention the guys left a lil bit ago cause they went to party on bvbs bus and apparently I'm to young.

"Ummm nothing just be quiet for a minute" I nod and sit quietly for about a minute until blade comes back into the screen with a gun "what the fuck blade" I ask in a whisper he just shushes me and walks farther away from the camera .

Then his door busts open and who I see makes me scream caused great all o there heads to turn towards me.