Chapter 28

DELAINEYS POV

I woke up in a cold room that looks like a basement I sigh and stand up only to fall back down again, "what the fuck" I say sitting down completely . Then I notice I'm in different clothes, I'm in a hoodie and shorts instead of my black shorts and kiss shirt I was wearing .

That must mean someone changed me and eww. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as the door opens and my brother sits infront of me "morning babe" "hi" I whisper back to scared to honestly speak .

"It's Philips day to do whatever with you since last time he never finished what he started" he chuckles and walked out I don't even move I sit there frozen realizing this is my life for the next two weeks.

I don't even move when Philip comes in "get up bitch" he yells I don't move "I said get up bitch" he says dragging me off the ground and towards the couch in the corner. "Now to finish what I started " I shut my eyes tight as he undoes his belt...

>>TIME SKIP CAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND<<

When he's down he dresses himself and walks out with a smirk on his face, I tried to fight him but he just hit me so I eventually stopped fighting. They have officially took my everything family,boyfriend,freedom, and lastly my virginity .

I have nothing left...I just roll off the couch and throw my hoodie and shorts back on I curl up in a ball and sit on the floor crying, I can't even stop myself and honestly I don't want to I need to let it all out.

Then I hear yelling downstairs followed by a lot of gunshots I cry harder and flinch at each shot, I can't believe this I let people in and this is what happens. But I'm done I'm shutting everyone out, this always happens I finally open up and trust people but it all backfires.

They are all probably at home resting and partying now that I'm gone while I'm getting raped by people I don't even really know. Then my door busts open and I jump up and run tostada the corner of the room .

Whoever it is walks closer to me and tries to grab my hand I pull Away and look up to see my dad standing there. I tart crying and hide my face again.

"Oh my god Delainey I'm so sorry I promise this will never happen again I'm gonna take you home just please " he says his voice cracking trying to hold back tears, I nod and he picks me up. We walk downstairs and I see Luke,my brother,and the guys who were here earlier on the floor.....dead.

I gasp and squeeze my eyes shut then I open them to see the guys and BVB and also MIW I start crying harder and when people try to talk to me I block it all out, this is all my fault.

I just wanna die right now this is my fault and I had nothing left anyway.

After we all get home I run upstairs before anyone could stop me I lock my door and windows and put on the art of amnesia by saywecanfly I start crying again, but soon stop because I have no tears left to cry I just sit there emotionless staring at my ceiling listening to the words.

I get my razors and start to cut my arms and legs I don't even care what I'll look like or where the cuts are anymore. I make so many cuts I tart to pass out I whisper "I'm sorry.." Before the guys bust in and start screaming but it's to late.

I'm gone and there's nothing that can save me or get me back to normal even if I do survive.