Chapter 20

DELAINEYS POV

I hear the bell ring and I quickly grab my stuff and walk out, I start down the hallway to my scone class which is math . And no one else is really in the hallway which I find weird but just shake it off and keep going.

The I feel someone grab me and my body slams into a locker I look up to see a boy who looks like a jock and 2 friends of his behind him , "looks like we have another freak in school boys" the front man says "c-can you get off please I j-just want to get to class" I say barely above a whisper "aww look how cute sea nervous " he says .

"Listen I'm Luke and that's brad and Cody " he says pointing to the boys behind him they both smirk at me and Luke smiles , "can I go now ?" I ask "not yet" he says "why don't you introduce yourself to us" he replys smirking "I'm d-Delainey " I stutter back.

"Cute" he says pushing into my shoulders harder I wimped in pain and hear the second bell ring telling me I'm late , "well then Delainey, welcome to river middle school and you'll be seeing us around a lot so get use to it " he says I nod in reply then he whispers in my ear "and your one hot chick so you'll really be seeing me around oh and if you tell anyone about this don't think I won't come after you and punish you" he says I shiver and nod quickly .

His friends laugh and walk away Luke kisses my forehead and walks off. I sigh and run to my next class and tell the teacher I got lost she believed me because I'm new , and then I noticed Luke and his friends are in my class to .

SKIP TO END OF DAY
WARNING:TRIGGERING PART

We finally got home and I jumped out of the car and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door, like and his friends scarred me shitless today and I needed to be alone and calm down I say on my floor and threw my bag across the room .

Then I couldn't take it anymore and I cried, and I know today wasn't that bad but I just needed to let it out and it felt good . Then I craved something I haven't in a long time my blades

I quickly got up and went to my bathroom I rummaged through my cabinet under the sink looking for my blades , I locked my bathroom door and took out my blade I sat down on the floor and held the metal to my skin

Then I made some cuts in my arm it felt good to have the relief , I took a deep breath and tossed my head back , I took some more breaths and made a couple more cuts then the blood started to run down my arm and onto the floor .

Then I hear the guys banging on the door
"DELAINEY OPEN UP "
"Open this damn door Delainey "
"Sweetheart please "
"Open the door honey "
And them panickly banging on the door.

I started crying and having a panic attack, just then the guys bust open the door and grab the blade from my hand .

I look up to see Vic standing in the door way with a sad look on his face and he doesn't move from that spot the whole time , then I snap back into reality and notice dad crying while flushing my blades and Jamie cleaning off my cuts .

I jump up and push Jamie and Mike out of the way I grab dad and start yelling "no STOP I needed those why .....why.....why did you do that" then I fall on the floor and start crying and shaking again .

Jamie holds me in his lap playing with my hair as Mike cleans up my cuts on my arms and dad is cleaning up the blood and looking for more blades I look over and see Vic's not there I turn my head with tears in my eyes.

I've fucked up this time,