Chapter 1

•DELAINEY'S POV•

"Delainey get your fat butt up , mom wants you" my step dad yells from the top of the stairs.

(OMG my bad I forgot to introduce myself , well clearly I'm Delainey full name is Delainey Marie parsons!

I'm 13 years old and I live with my abusive mother and horrible step dad and my step brother .

Andyway I'm what you would stereotype as emo but I'm blonde with green eyes, I listen to bands, I self harm ,I have anxiety and anorexia ..

~Anyway back to the story of how I was adopted by Pierce the veil 💙)

"Coming " I yell as I jump out of bed.

I get my clothes on which is a band tee and skinny jeans with a hoodie, I run upstairs to find my mother.

I see her sitting on the couch "yes mother" I say

"What the hell took you so long " she asks

"Sorry mom I had to get dressed" I said quietly.

She scoffs and pushes me back a little bit, then walks back to her seat and sits down.

"Anyway me and your father are going out for a bit and we'll be back later ,so that leaves you and your brother"

My heart drops at the last part, I hate being left alone with my step-brother. He always pushes me around and can be wierd sometimes.

"You can speak" my step father said

"yes mother"

"good we're leaving now so go clean something" she says shooing me away,

I turn and walk away I go down to my room in the basement and pass my brother who's playing xbox. I heard him mumble under his breath.

I pick up my pace and run to my room.

I heard the front door slam shut and I turn on my music, devil in the mirror by BVB comes on and I sing along a little while cleaning up my already clean room.

'Knock knock'

I hear on my door , I quickly turn off my music and open the door today see my step-brother standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Delainey " God I hate the way he says my name.

"hello Brandon" I mumble back

"since mom and dad are gone now I figured we could have some fun" he says

I look up and say " no , and he's not my father"

"what ever Delainey but we're still gonna have some fun and if you don't cooperate I'll tell mom" I looked at him with hurt when he said that.

I can't take all the beatings anymore. I already have enough self inflicted scars I don't need any from her.

"Now come on " Brandon says.

He pushes past me and sits on my bed, I walk over and sit next to him so he doesn't yell at me.

He starts messing with the hem of my shirt and I push him back, but he was quicker and grabs my hand pushing me back.

Then before things get worse the phone rings..