Chapter 35

DELAINEYS POV

"Lainey wake up"

"Bug time to get up"

"Baby girl wakey wakey"

"DELAINEY GET UP"

That's what I hear before I fall out of bed onto the floor "ow what the fuck"
"JAMIE" I hear the guys yell "sorry" he says I laugh and stand up "I'm okay thanks for asking" the guys apologize and we all laugh.

I sit on the bed and the guys do the same "so what's up" I ask in a terrible British accent, dad laughs and says "nothing much just wanted to say a couple other bands rented the houses next to ours" "REALLY WHO" I yell jumping up

"Black veil brides, motionless in white, sleeping with sirens , all time low, of mice & men and I think that's it" Vic says with a smile. "That's awesome guys thank you" I give them all hugs then push them out so I can get ready.

I grab my black shorts, my bvb tank top , my black and white flip flops, and my green sweeter with the sleeves rolled up. I then pull my hair up and grab my phone and run upstairs to the 3rd floor to meet the guys.

As I'm walking up the last few steps I hear a lot of voices coming from the living room and kitchen, I walk up to see bvb,miw,sws,atl, and om&m sitting with dad and the guys.

"Oh hey Delainey Chris says as I walk upstairs "hey guys and dad" I say as I sit on CCs lap. "So what are we doing" I ask nobody in particular "I figured we could go shopping and then kinda do whatever" dad says everone agrees and grabs their wallets and keys and heads out.

🌸SKIP TO STORE 🌸

"Hey dad"

"Yes baby"

"Can I get my nose pierced"

"Yeah sure we can go after we leave here"

"YAY OMG THANK YOU" I yell giving him a hug and running off to find everyone else, after I found everyone we all split up and meet up at the tattoo and piercing place.

"What are we doing here" Andy asks
"Dad said I could get my nose pierced" I say doing a lil happy dance making everyone laugh.

As we walk in we get some weird looks probably because it's a 13 year old girl coming in with about 20 some men that all have tattoos and stuff. I just laugh and me,andy,chris,and ash walk over to the counter

"Hello" the guy says "hey" I say back "how can I help you?"

"I wanna get my nose pierced"

"Okay can I see a parent"

"DAD" I yell then dad walks over
"What" "the man needs you" "oh" he says .

I walk away and start looking at piercings with Chris and Austin "I wanna get a stud done not the ring thingy" I said while pointing at ones I liked the guys agree and then dad calls me over.

After getting my nose done I was super happy and I was really hyper so Austin ended up carrying me on his back. When we got back to the house I put my hair in a braid and went to find Andy.

"ANDY" I Yelled from down in the 'man cave ' "WHAT" he yells coming down the stairs "wanna walk on the beach with me ?" I ask giving him puppy eyes "yeah sure let me grab flip flops and I'll meet you outfront" "okay"

When Andy comes outside in sitting on the front steps "lets go " he says tapping my shoulder. We both make our way to the beach joking around and talking in terrible accents. We find some cool shells and then we started. Talking....