Chapter 10 (Lexi)

Začít od začátku

 And all felt right in the world.

-

        I woke up feeling sore this morning. I knew I would. There was a bit of blood when I went to pee last night, but other than that I got off easy. I'm fine. And I'm devirginized. I feel like it's something that's finally over if that makes any sense. 

It's something that lingers over a girl's head when she comes to a certain age. Too many people are too concerned over your virginity and it makes it this big thing. I don't like that.

That's why I like the way I went about it. It'll surely be memorable because Anthony Rizzo is extremely hot and I can tell he's very skilled in the bedroom. It won't be this big dramatic thing though. Especially since he has no idea that he did it. Even better.

        Russia is 7 hours ahead of New York, but I wanted to call my best friend Sasha to tell her about it. Sasha and I met in America when we started the same high school. She was a foreign  exchange student at the time. I moved around a lot with mom since she was technically kinda hiding from my father. But for high school mom wanted me to stay all four years in the same place. 

She said she uprooted me enough. That's how we ended up in California for a bit.

Sasha is a spunky brunette who is both interesting and kinda strange. Like me. The thing is, Sasha is also Russian, so when my mother died and I had to move back to Russia she was an amazing friend and came with me. Well, mostly because her exchange program was up.

So for the few years I lived in Russia as a teenager I still had my best friend. Her family mostly lived in Russia anyways, so she always knew she'd have to go back. It was just at the perfect time.

        Unfortunately now I live here in New York and she stayed over there. She keeps saying she'll move back to America, but she hasn't yet. Who knows if she ever will. Still we stay up to date on each other's lives through the phone whenever we can. So I called her.

It was 10am here, 5pm there. I figured she was around. In Russian she answered, "Hello bitch." When she saw my expression she immediately knew I had news.

        I told her about Anthony Rizzo after I met him, and I told her I was going for drinks with him last night. So that part didn't shock her. But I hadn't technically told her my plan to actually let him screw me. Sasha knows what my family's into, and she knows that I'm meant to stay a virgin until they say so. 

So what I did last night...risky. Dangerous even.

"Speak in English. My family's wandering out in the hall" she warned me. None of them speak English, so we'd be safer that way. "Well...I let Anthony rail me" I told her outright. Sasha almost choked on air when she took in my words. 

        "No the shit fuck you didn't?!" She gasped, but in an amped way. She always told me I should give the middle finger to Vitaly and take charge of my own body and sexuality. Well...I did.

"I'm so proud of you bitch. Was it good? Were you good? Oh man" she was firing off questions and chuckling, shaking her head. I told her everything. I told her more details than one should, but her and I are open books. We aren't embarrassed.

"Does it sound like he enjoyed it? For real. Be honest" I asked her. 

        Let's just say Sasha has been experienced for years. She doesn't have bodyguards as her shadow. She was free to be a normal woman. In high school I didn't have Boris.. until I had to move to Russia when mom died. And before that I was too young, and honestly not ready. As soon as I got ready I also got Boris.

"If it's how you explained it, then yes, he definitely liked it" she assured me. 

"I'm sure I didn't blow his mind or anything, but he really liked how tight I was, so I think that got me some brownie points" I chuckled at my own expense. "You were sorting through the pain. Now is all about the learning experience. It won't hurt like that the next time. Sore, yeah, but not all burning and popping" she told me.

I already knew that, but still it was nice to get reassurances from my best friend.

        "I'm kinda horny now," she admitted. "Ew Sasha" I rolled my eyes, which made her snort a laugh. "Send pictures of this guy already, huh?" She asked me. "I would, but I can't find any social media for this guy. Nothing" I told her. I saw her make the same face I did when I found that fact.

"No social media? Sketchy..." She seemed suspicious. 

The thing is, I already sensed this mystery around Anthony Rizzo since the minute I met him. No businessman walks around with bruised knuckles unless he's got something else going on in the background. 

And he was practically non existent online, which makes me wonder if he doesn't wanna be found for a reason.

        "Now I really wanna see him. When are you two meeting up again? Go fuck some more and snap me a photo" Sahsa requested elegantly. I watched my best friend rip her shirt off for no good reason and sit topless at her window sill while she opened the window to smoke. The cigarette was dangling from her lips while she fished for a lighter.

"Bitch. You'll make me want one. I try to only smoke on occasion" I reminded her. "Good for you" Sasha sparked up the end of hers. Her neighbors can probably see her tits right now. 

        Sasha is a pretty girl. Her hair is kinda thin, and pretty straight, so she doesn't do much with it, but she has a cute slopped low nose. Her eyes are so brown they're almost black. She doesn't have the kind of Russian features people probably picture. She says she's probably a secret love affair child. Her skin is more tan too, so maybe.

"My girl popped that cherry" Sasha spoke through the slow crawl of smoke coming out of her mouth. "Cherry, cherry" she started rambling on. I snorted when she started singing out the window. "Slick juicy cherries and Italian sausage."