Chapter 7 (Lexi)

Começar do início

His head snapped in the man's direction, and whatever the man saw in his expression it was enough to send him off in more of a rush.

        Anthony took my hand and led us closer to the parking lot the hotel has. As soon as we got next to a sleek impressive looking car Anthony was already pushing me against it. Pressing his lips to mine again. His hand caressed down the curve of my body and pulled my hip so our body's pressed.

My hands fisted his shirt and I found myself pulling him even closer than he already was. The cool metal was against my back, but I liked the pressure of him pinning me there.

        "Fuck, let's go to my place" Anthony quickly pulled away and looked down at me. His thumb swiped my bottom lip and he pressed his hips to tease me further. Am I going to do this? Who better to lose my virginity to than a hot stranger? Nobody will ever have to know. 

I doubt he'll call me again once he get what he wants.

Or maybe he'll call again to continue to get what he wants. I'll have to impress him first if I want that. Do I want that?

        I know I have no experience with sex, but I do know my way around other things. Besides, I've been told plenty by the whores who work my fathers brothel in Russia. They call the girls whores, maybe I shouldn't. Sex workers is less judgemental or harsh. The real whores are the clients.

        While standing on this sidewalk in New York I decided not to listen to my mind, my heart, or anything other than what my body wants. And my body wants Anthony Rizzo. I can only hope I don't bleed very much or he'll notice. But more than one of the women I spoke to told me they barely bled at all.

"Let's go" I found myself agreeing out loud. Anthony smirked in satisfaction. Pulling himself off me, he opened the passenger side door that'd been against my back. My heart started pumping just a little faster. 

Don't be awkward about this, Lexi.

-

        His apartment was very clean, and it could be noticed as soon as you walked in. The place was definitely considered a luxury apartment, especially based on its location. The kitchen was to your left and the living room took up the majority of this common area. There was a bedroom and bathroom along the right wall. I noticed the color pattern was gray and navy blue.

It was masculine but comfortable. I liked it.

        Not even a minute after we walked in Anthony was already pulling me against him again. Is it wrong not to tell him I'm a virgin? Why should it matter? I'm consenting to sex, so why is it his business that it's my first time? I can't stress enough why this all matters to me. It isn't due to immature whims, shyness, society's ideas on when and how a woman should lose her 'virtue', or any of that ridiculous shit. It wasn't 'special' but it was mine

Mine to do with as I pleased. It was my way of taking control of my sexuality without anyone else's expectations or values or beliefs involved. My choice. Fuck anyone who thought they had a say in it.

        Anthony really seemed to love my lips because when he started kissing them he groaned from the depth of his chest. He practically lifted me off the ground, walking us backwards towards the bedroom without our mouths ever parting. I liked the feeling of him fisting my hair again.

Things turned passionate the longer I kissed him and the closer we'd gotten to his bed. When he pulled his lips off mine he brought them down to my neck and started planting wet kisses down the length of my throat.

I could feel the heat between my legs. Even this minimal amount of touching was starting to turn me on. A virgin's hormones I suppose.

        I was in a simple slip dress, which his hands started pulling up to bring beneath the hem. He felt the tops of my thighs and rounded my hips as he sucked below my ear. It made me release a small sound. I hadn't meant to, but it just came out. It felt so good. 

He liked it because he immediately did it again and cupped my ass at the same time.

         I'm not sure how confident I am about my body. I've had image issues in the past when it comes to that. I had that whole ED situation and I'm just not sure what I feel about it. I do know my face is fine. People talk about my face all the time, so I just accept it as truth. I'm confident in most ways.

Still his large palms cupped my backside and kneaded the flesh. My own hands came up his neck to twist my fingers into his dark head of very fistable hair. Fistable like he had mine. He tugged lightly to bring my head to the side enough to give him full access to my throat. To kiss, and lick, and suck up and down the length of it, while his hands teased me.

"You're so damn sexy" he groaned against my skin. It made me feel good to hear the words that were so heavy with seduction.

        When I pulled myself up, his hold on me helped bring me to wrap my legs around his torso. He was at the bed, so he just laid me on my back, but held my thigh to keep me wrapped around him. That's when I felt his hard erection already swollen between us. 

He tipped his hips, which grazed my more exposed core now that my dress was slipping up and only my thin panties kept me from his jean clad tip.

Anthony only lifted enough to pull my dress clean off of me. He tossed it and brought his hand down to my bare chest. I don't often wear bras if ever.

        I started trying to unbutton as many of his shirt buttons as I could with him against me this way. I gasped when he rolled his hips between my legs again to bring friction to my middle. Damn that felt good. I mimicked his movement and rolled my hips to feel him again. 

He's so hard. I'm flattered.

I may be a virgin, but I've seen plenty of dicks because of...that, so I know Anthony's size is generous. It's going to hurt so bad at first, but I have a high tolerance for pain, so I'm not overly concerned.

        My eyes fluttered shut when Anthony's mouth found the swell of my breast. He kissed down to the nipple then released his hot tongue over it. They began to bead up the second his hand came over them to squeeze, so now his tongue swirled around as he kissed me again.

Rolling my hips I couldn't help doing so repeatedly one after the other. I needed that friction. It felt so good. He hummed in satisfaction and came up quickly to pull his shirt off. Finally. My eyes darted all around his body, and wow did I guess right when I said he'd look good.

        His body was defined with his naturally broad shoulders and taut chest. His stomach was tight and the V line he was showing only brought my eyes lower to the strain in his pants. He cupped it and adjusted himself, and I felt the wetness starting between my legs. It surprised me with how noticeable it suddenly was.

Have I ever been wet like this? I've touched myself. I'm not a stranger to it, but not like this. Not wanting someone this badly.

"Shit. I like your body" I found myself telling him. He smirked confidently and brought his shaped, firm arms down on either side of me. "Oh yeah? Touch whatever you'd like sweetheart" he trailed his fingers down my bare thigh and made me bite my lip.

"I'm gonna taste you, Lexi" he spoke like it was a warning. Oh, I want that. Very badly.

        Without removing his jeans yet, he did have the button open, which looked sexy as he descended my body. He began prying my legs apart. This is a first for me. I should feel embarrassed to let a man's face this close to my most intimate part, but weirdly I don't give a damn. I'm more excited for the pleasure I know it'll bring me.

I want a man to be the cause of my finish. Will it feel better than what I can do for myself? I hope so.

        My head dropped against his mattress when his soft lips feathered over the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. He kissed me there, letting his tongue run down the length of it until he pecked the triangle of thin fabric where my panties still were. It made my heartbeat drop between my legs. Oh.

I watched as Anthony hooked two fingers into them and slowly dragged them down until I moved my leg enough to get them past my wider spread ankles. Then he pried them right back open. His hazel eyes looked directly at my core while he licked his lips. While his eyes became hooded with lust. 

Fuck it. Let's do this.