Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

6 Hours Later

Kozik's POV

We rode straight from Tacoma to Coos Bay in Oregon, by the time we arrived the sun was starting to set. We walked along the waterfront, grabbing some food on the way before sitting down. Nova had been unusually quiet today and I was a little concerned. "How are you doing after this morning?" I asked as she looked over to me. "Promise me...promise me that you will do everything to stay out of that place." Nova said her voice faltering as she did, surprising me. "I promise you I'm not going anywhere Nova, I will do everything I can to stay out of prison." I replied, meaning it, before leaning over and kissing her fiercely. "I love you" She whispered. "I love you too." I replied standing up and grabbing her hand, as we made our way back to the bike.

"We need to find a room for the night." I said as we got to the bike as Nova smirked. "A cheap motel and drunken sex sounds good." Nova said smiling as I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close. "I think we can do that, just need to find a bottle store first." I replied making her laugh as she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaned up and kissed me, "Lets go then." She said as I slapped her ass before letting go and getting on my bike, her pressing herself up tightly behind me.

We pulled up outside the first bottle store that I found and Nova started laughing, I glanced over at her and followed her gaze, realising what she was looking at, the cheap motel across the road. I pulled into the parking lot. "You get the room and I'll get the booze." I said once we were off the bikes, she nodded as she bit her lip. I walked her to the office noticing the sign that rooms could be rented for the hour or the night making me smirk even more, as I made my way across the road to the bottle store.

Nova's POV

I quickly got the room for the night and made my way to the room, throwing my jacket on the chair and walking into the surprisingly clean bathroom. I walked back out just as Kozik walked in, shutting and locking the door behind him, he quickly took off his cut, dropping it down on top of my jacket. He opened the bottle of bourbon and quickly chugged a quarter of the bottle before handing it to me, as I drank a quart before putting the bottle down on the bedside table. I walked over to Kozik, grabbing him by his belt looks on his jeans and pulling him closer, kissing him passionately as his hand made their way up under my shirt, rubbing along my body, as my hands worked on undoing his belt and jeans.

He pulled back, his hands trailing down to the hem of my muscle back and pulling it over my head and throwing it across the room, he quickly stripped down as I did before I pushed him back down on to the bed, and straddled him, the feel of him against me was amazing. I leaned down and kissed him, our tongues battling for dominance as he rolled us over, holding my hips tightly as I spread my legs wider, he quickly slid himself into me, thrusting deep and hard without mercy...

We finished and Kozik collapsed on top of me, his head buried into my neck and him still deep inside of me, as we both worked to get our breathing regular again. He gently pulled out, making me whimper at the loss, and rolled onto his back, grabbing the bottle of bourbon and taking a mouthful before handing it to me, I took a mouthful and handed it back. Kozik pulled me closer into his side, as I listened to his heartbeat, drifting off to sleep.