Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Nova's POV

I arrived at the prison with Happy and Donut. "You sure you want to do this?" Happy asked as his hand settled on my back as we made our way through to the general population visiting room, I looked up at him as I replied "Its for the club." Happy nodded as we sat down, I looked around at the bland room as the inmates started to file out. "That's him." Happy said nodding towards a short, grubby looking man walking towards us, he quickly sat down in front of us looking very nervous, just how I felt. "I've been going through the books and I know what you did." I said firmly but quietly. "I haven't done anything." He replied as Happy looked at me and nodded. "You know it's very easy to get word out that you're no longer protected." Happy growled as the man looked terrified. "No...please...I need that...I'll tell you everything." The man begged as Happy replied "well...". "It's all there, I didn't spend any of it. The bag is at my mother's house, there's a false bottom in the wardrobe of my childhood room. I'll even ring my Mom and let her know you are coming to pick it up." He rambled off quickly as Happy nodded and stood up. I quickly stood up and followed Happy out of the prison. "How'd it go?" Donut asked as we walked out. "He told us what we needed to know." Happy replied quickly. "Thanks for taking the ride up here with me." I said to Happy and Donut, before getting back into my car, heading back to the clubhouse.

***

We arrived back at the clubhouse, to see all of the guys sitting outside, I got out of my car and joined Happy and Donut on the walk over to the rest of the club. "Hey sweetheart, you should head down to the station and pick up Koz." Bowie said to me as I nodded. "How'd it go?" Hamco asked as I went to walk back to my car. "I'll fill them in." Happy grumbled as I nodded and smiled. I turned around and walked over to my car, getting back in and driving out of the lot.

I arrived at the police station and got out, leaning against the side of my car. I watched as Kozik walked out, and smiled, as he slid his cut back on before he realised I was here. He quickly walked over and pressed himself up against me, "Hi", he said quietly before kissing me. "Hi, everything ok?" I asked as he nodded before kissing me again. "Let's get back to the compound." Kozik said as he pushed himself off of me and walked round to the passengers side, getting in as I did.

We pulled in to the compound and got out of the car, Kozik grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him and resting his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You want to stay here or at mine tonight?" Koz asked as I smiled, leaning up and kissing him, "Yours" I replied before he took one of his hands off my hip and reached into his jeans pocket, pulling out a key and handing it to me "pack a bag then head over." I nodded "I'll pick up some groceries and cook dinner." I nodded before we walked into the clubhouse. As we walked in, Hamco said "Kozik with us, we'll fill you in on the way." Kozik quickly kissed me again before following the guys out. I walked into my room and packed my overnight bag before leaving the compound.

***

Kozik's POV
I pulled up at the house a few hours later and walked in taking off my cut and putting my gun, knife and phone down on the bench. I walked into the kitchen, and Nova handed me a beer as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "How'd you get the beer?" I asked knowing she was underage. "I bought a homeless guy a sandwich so he stood next to me at the checkout, didn't need i.d. that way." She answered making me smile. "It smells good, I can't remember the last time I had a home cooked meal. How's your side feeling?" I asked as I rested my head on her shoulder. "It's alright, dinner isn't too far away." I unwrapped my arms from her and walked over to the table, sitting down. "Were you going to tell me about your visit to the prison with Happy today?" I asked before taking a mouthful of my beer as Nova turned and looked at me. "I was coming to talk to you and the club when you were being put in the police car." She replied as she smiled with me before continuing "So is everything sorted with that anyway?" She finished. "Yeah babe, just a misunderstanding considering I was with you the whole night." I replied smirking.

Nova's POV
I finished cleaning up after dinner and looked over at Kozik who was spread across the cough. "I'm going to have a shower." I said as I began to pull my clothes off leaving a trail towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and slid my panties down my legs onto the floor before stepping in under the warm water, closing my eyes. I suddenly heard Kozik's belt buckle hit the floor and smiled, opening my eyes, just as he got in, feeling him press himself up against me, wrapping his arms around me. I turned around and pressed myself up against him, my hands on his shoulders as his head tilted down to my neck and kissing me lightly. His hands trailed down to my legs, lifting me up and pushing me up against the wall, quickly sliding himself into me, making me moan and arch my back...

We got out of the shower, the water now running cold, and wrapped towels around ourselves. Kozik laid down on the bed after dropping his towel. I smiled before dropping my towel and picking up one of Kozik's shirts and sliding it over my head before laying down next to him. Kozik quickly wrapped his arm around me, pulling myself into his side, his eyes closed.