Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty One

Kozik's POV

I know Nova didn't come to bed last night and I missed not having her next to me. I heard the shower running and pulled the blankets back from my body, standing up and walking into the steamed up bathroom. I pulled off my boxers letting them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. I got in, grabbing Nova by her hips and pulling her back into my chest. "I'm sorry about last night." I whispered as she relaxed against me. "What happened last night?" Nova asked softly as her hands covered mine as she turned around in my arms. "I don't know, things just feel out. We had to vote on the porn business last night." I told her honestly. Nova leaned up and kissed me softly as words weren't needed. "I love you." I said to Nova. "I love you too." Nova replied as she let go of me and got out of the shower, leaving me to finish.

Nova's POV

I got out of the shower, leaving Kozik to finish and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweater. I sat down on the bed once I was finished getting ready and waited for Kozik. He walked out, a towel low on his hips, noticing how stressed he looked. "Are you still in pain?" I asked. "A bit but I haven't taken anything either." Koz answered. "Why don't we get out of here for a few days and head down to Charming?" I said suddenly. "I mean it would give you a chance to relax and heal a bit more." I stammered on. "Lets just pack and go." Koz answered smiling. "Are you serious?" I asked shocked at his statement. "Yes." Koz answered as he started getting dressed.

I stood up and grabbed two duffel bags and began packing mine and Koz began packing his. I walked into the kitchen and began packing some snacks and bottles of water as I pulled out my phone and rang Gem to let her know we were on our way and that we'd been in Charming later tonight.

Just as I finished the phone call, Koz walked out with both our bags as I grabbed the bag of snacks along with my handbag and keys. We walked out of the house, locking up on our way out, and got in the car with me driving as we headed off for Charming.

***

It was just after 10pm when we finally pulled up to the house. We grabbed out everything and made our way into the house. I put my keys and handbag down on the bench, picking up the note from Gemma. "What's it say?" Koz asked. "Gem had the prospects do some work on the house and the master bedroom is all ready." I told Kozik as I threw the note back down. I grabbed his hand and lead him through the house to the master bedroom, as it had been a long, tiring drive. "Gemma really did go to town." I stated as I looked around at the newly painted and decorated house. I started to strip and crawled into the bed, along with Kozik who quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

***

The next morning

Kozik's POV

I woke to Nova still tightly curled against my side as I rubbed her back lightly. I watched her and realised how much better I feel this morning. I thought about the ring still inside my kutte and how I wanted to give it to her even more but I also wanted it to be special. I felt Nova move slightly before her lips kissed my chest lightly before she pulled away and walked into the bathroom, turning and smiling at me.

I quickly got up and followed her into the bathroom, I stepped in quickly and pinned her against the wall making her gasp, kissing her neck making her moan. I quickly picked her up as her hands grasped my back, sliding into her as her hips met mine...

Nova's POV

I finished making brunch, glad to be back in Charming with Kozik. I felt him walk up behind me, quickly wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss just below my ear, making my moan softy, before he pulled away and sat at the table. I picked up the cup of coffee, along with the plate of scrambled eggs on toast and put it down in front of him before grabbing my own cup of coffee.

"Have you ever thought about coming back to Redwood?" I asked as he ate. "I've considered it but Tig would never go for it." Kozik answered honestly. I simply nodded, not wanting to push it, and I quite liked Tacoma. Honestly I just was happy with him.

***

We pulled in to T.M., Kozik driving this time. We got out of the car and Gemma was already walking towards us as the club was out. "Hey sweetheart." Gemma said as she wrapped me up in a hug. "Hi Gem." I replied. "How are you doing Koz?" Gemma asked. "Better, thanks Gem." Kozik replied as he wrapped his arm around me. "Jesus Christ" Gemma said, her eyes narrowing, I followed her gaze and saw Wendy making her way towards us, obviously pregnant. "Is Jax in?" Wendy asked rubbing her belly. "No but I'll let him know you came by." Gemma snapped.

We stood as the club arrived back, we made our way over and I quickly hugged everyone except for Tig who walked over to the office and slammed the door behind him. I looked at Gemma who looked back at me. "Let's head inside." Clay said. "I'll catch up." I said quietly to Kozik who unwrapped his arm from around my waist. I nodded at Gem before I turned and walked toward the office.

I walked into the office, shutting the door behind me and standing in front of Tig. I pulled the clipboard out of his hands earning a glare and threw it back on the desk. "I was reading that." Tig protested. "I don't care. You and I both know why you are in here." I told him. "I'm working." Tig told me. "You are going to hug me and then we are going to talk Tigger." I told him, watching as he gave in, quickly hugging me.

"Can you please take it easy on Kozik considering he just got out of the hospital?" I asked Tig as I pulled back. "Do you love him?" Tig asked. "I do Tig, he's protected me every step of the way too." I told him. "If he hurts you, I will personally ride up to Tacoma and kick his arse." Tig told me making me smile. "I know you will Tig." I replied. Tig smiled as he threw his arm over my shoulder and we walked over to the clubhouse.

We walked in and separated as I went over to Kozik who was sitting on the stool at the bar surrounded by the rest of the club. "Why's Tig so happy?" Koz asked. "I just gave him permission to kick your arse if you hurt me but I know you won't." I told him before kissing him quickly as his eyes went wide making me laugh lightly...