Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Nova's POV

I sat next to Ella who had finally stopped shaking just as I heard the bikes pull up. "Stay here." I told the prospect who still held Mason and Ella. I walked out of the office, shutting the door behind me, just as I heard Kozik yell my name out. "I'm sorry for calling but I figured you need to see this." I said as I walked through the mess over to the club as they walked through the door. "It's ok babe." Kozik said as he looked around. "The prospect is sitting in the office with Mason and Ella, she's shaken up but alright." I paused as they made their way through the mess "Gardiner arrived at the lot as he couldn't get a hold of you so I followed him out here, he's waiting to hear from you on what to do but there's something you need to see." I told them before walking around and showing them the axe through the anarchy sign.

"I'm going to take Mason back to the clubhouse." I said as I went to walk back towards the office. "Stay alert babe. I want you to take the prospect with you as well." Kozik said as I nodded. "I'll stay at the clubhouse tonight so you don't have to worry if it's still going to be a late night." I told Kozik as he nodded. I went to walk again but his hand grabbed my wrist, "Could you take Ella back to the clubhouse with you, make sure she's ok?" Kozik asked smiling. "Fine." I replied kissing him quickly as he lent go of my wrist. I walked into the office, taking Mason back as he reached for me. "Ella you are coming back to the club with me, Maz you can drive her in her car while I take Mason." I told them as they both nodded, Ella standing up and grabbing her bag. We walked out of the office and Hamco stopped me "Dash is going to ride back with you two and then he is going to detour off and go to the hospital to pick up Kelly". "Alright, do you want the club on lockdown?" I asked. "Not yet but get everything prepared just in case. You are doing great sweetheart." Hamco told me. "Thanks." I replied as Maz, Dash and Ella walked out in front of me. I went to follow and heard Kozik say "play nice" I turned around to him and smiled before continuing outside to my car, leaving the club to sort out the warehouse.

Kozik's POV

I watched as Nova followed everyone else out before I turned and looked back at the axe in the wall. "Jesus Christ, this isn't good." Circa said as he looked around. "We'll have to sort this out later, as we don't have time for this today." Hamco answered as I shook my head worried at the escalating violence.

***

Hours later

Nova's POV

I sat at the bar with a cup of tea in front of me as Kelly arrived followed in by Maz and Dash. "Hey Kelly" I said. "Hi Nova" Kelly replied sitting next to me. "Where's Mason and what is Ella doing here?" Kelly asked looking over at Ella who was across the clubhouse on a couch. "Mason is down for the night, and it's been a bad day. The warehouse got trashed. Last time I heard it was going to be a late night for the club and we're staying here." I told Kelly who sighed. "I'm going to go take a shower before heading to bed." Kelly replied as she looked beyond exhausted. "Night Kelly." I said as she made her way down the hall. I finished my cup of tea, "Dash, show Ella where the spare room is when she's ready. I'll see you in the morning." I replied standing up and making my way down the hall as well. I walked into my room and got changed, before getting into bed and facing away from the door, leaving the bedside lamp on for Kozik on his side.

Kozik's POV

It had been a long and tiring day. I walked into the clubhouse, knowing my clothes were splattered in blood. I looked around the clubhouse as I stood at the bar taking a shot, seeing Dash talking with Ella, before the prospect interrupted my thinking "Kelly and Nova are asleep, along with Mason". I downed another shot before walking down towards our room.

I walked in, shutting the door behind me and noticed Nova was asleep. I quickly took my cut off and hung it over the back of the chair before putting my keys, phone, gun, knife and holster down on the desk and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and turned on the shower, quickly stripping down and getting in, watching as the blood has soaked through my shirt onto my skin and coloured the water a light tinge of red.

I finished showered and stepped out quickly drying off. I walked back out into the bedroom, and turned the light off before sliding into bed with Nova, pressing up against her and hooking my arm around her waist, pulling her tighter to my body, burying my head into her hair, "I love you Kozik" I heard her say sleepily, "I love you Nova" I replied back quietly, finally relaxing.