Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Nova's POV

We rode continuously through the night, making it back to Tacoma in the early hours of the morning, beyond exhausted. I got off of the bike, along with Kozik and we walked into the club. "Here" Dash said as he handed us both a cup of hot coffee. "Thanks Dash." I said before taking a mouthful. "Babe, I'm going to head to yours once I've finished this." I told Kozik as the guys started heading in for church. "Alright babe, just keep your prepay on and make sure your armed." Kozik said before placing a single delicate kiss on my forehead, before he turned and walked into the chapel.

Kozik's POV

I sat down at my seat, knowing that it wasn't good news, but lately it seemed as every time we walked in here, it was just for bad news. "Tucson Chapter was attacked yesterday in multiple attacks, a lot of their guys are injured or dead. Every chapter is sending members. Rogue River are already on their way and we're leaving in an hour. I want Circa, Marco and the prospect to stay here with the girls and they can handle anything that comes up but there shouldn't be too much to deal with." Hamco told the table as we nodded. "Just bikes or do you want the van as well?" Bowie asked. "Just the bikes. Now lets go." Hamco said before bringing the gavel down ending church.

I sat still as the rest of the club poured out of the chapel, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes, knowing that I had a long day of riding ahead of me. "You right brother?" Donut asked. "Yeah." I replied as I stood up and walked out to the bar area. I looked round for Nova but couldn't see her. "She's in the bedroom." Kelly said as I nodded in thanks before I headed down the hall to the dorm.

I walked into the room and found Nova packing my nap sack. "Kelly told me what's going on. Thought I'd help." Nova said as she finished, finally looking up at me. "Thank you. I'm going to jump in the shower and then I'll have to head out." I told her as she nodded, I stepped closer to her, bending down and picking her up over my shoulder before heading to the bathroom for that shower which wasn't going to be so quick...

***

"Remember if you need anything, Circa, Marco and the prospect will be here. Listen to them too." I told Nova as we prepared to head to Tucson. "I will. Be careful. I love you." Nova said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, mine wrapping around her waist. "I will. I love you." I replied before kissing her passionately. I pulled away, heading to my bike and getting on. I looked over as I started my bike, Nova and Kelly standing in front of the few crow eaters and sweet butts that had gathered...