Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Nova's POV

I walked out of Dad's house with my bags, locking up and walking to my car. I opted for a comfortable outfit to drive back to Tacoma in; white lacy lingerie, with an oversized white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, black skinny jeans and my black heels. I put my bags in the boot, and turned around to look at the house unsure of what I was going to do with it, it held a lot of memories, both good and bad, but it was good to still have a home to come back to in Charming, even though I would always have a place in Charming. I got in my car and drove towards T.M, needing to say goodbye to Gemma and the club.

***

It was just after 8pm when I pulled into the driveway at Kozik's house, the house was pitch black and his bike wasn't here. I got out and grabbed my bags, including the groceries that I picked up on my way here and walked into the house, switching the lights on as I did. I quickly put the groceries away before walking into the bed, and unpacking. I turned on the lamp in the bedroom and turned out all of the other lights in the house before walking back to the bedroom, I kicked my heels off and stripped off my jeans, unbuttoning the shirt and opening it up to expose my lingerie. I sat down on the arm chair beside the bed with my legs crossed under me. I lightly brushed my fingers over the now closed cuts that had begun to scar, and had changed the look of my tattoo completely.

Kozik's POV

I arrived home and saw Nova's car parked in the drive. I quickly parked up beside her and walked in quietly as it was late. I put my keys, gun and knife down on the table after shutting and locking the door behind me, I kicked off my boots and slid my cut off, laying it across the back of the couch before making me way through to the bedroom, where light was coming from. I stopped in the doorway as I looked over at Nova, she was sitting with her legs under her, a white shirt unbuttoned, leaving her white lacy lingerie on show as well as her bruised side which looked a lot better than when we found her, she was looking down at her arm, her fingers brushing lightly over the now closed cuts which had also healed a lot. I walked over to her carefully not wanting to startle her as she looked deep in thought, I kneeled down in front of her on the floor, I reached up and took both of her hands in mine. "I'm sorry" I said truly meaning it. "It wasn't you fault." Nova replied quietly as she looked at me. I shook my head as she leaning forward resting her forehead against mine, taking her hands out of mine and resting them on my neck, her thumbs brushing along my jawline as a tear slipped down her face. I quickly reached up and wiped her tear away. "I love you." I told her truly meaning it. "I love you too." Nova replied before I leaned in and kissed her gently, the first time since before Tucson.

I trailed my hands down her body, under her shirt, being careful of the bruising to her body, lifting her up as I stood up, she instantly wrapped her legs around me before she slipped her shirt off and dropping it on the chair, her lips never leaving mine. I turned around and laid her back down on the bed, making sure not to put my weight on top of her. I broke the kiss as her legs unwrapped from my waist, and stood up, quickly stripping out of my clothes before hovering back over her as she pulled my down, kissing me feverishly as my hands went back down her body, her hands and nailing running along my chest. I broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down her body, removing her lingerie as I did, before going back up and kissing her again, I slowly pushed myself into her as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer, her hips meeting mine as I moved slow, wanting to take our time and enjoy this...

Nova's POV

We laid in bed, wrapped up facing each other and just a sheet covering us. Kozik reached up and pushed a piece of hair back from my face to behind my ear before kissing me softly. He moved down, taking my arm in his hand and looking at it but being careful not to actually touch any of the wounds. "Is it still painful?" Kozik asked as he looked over the cuts. "It's getting better." I said noticing how upset he looked. I pulled my arm away from his hand and grabbed his face making him look at me, "It's ok". "It's not." Kozik replied as he moved, sitting up against the headboard. I sat up, facing him and crossing my legs under me, wrapping the sheet around me, making sure I was covered.

"I blame myself for you getting hurt, if Tucson didn't happen, then we wouldn't have been apart and you wouldn't have been taken. I was so drunk and didn't really realise what was happening, I know it's not an excuse but I really didn't mean to hurt you. When I saw what they did to you on the video, all I could think about was getting you back and how much I messed up the best thing I had...I have. I want to protect you and I failed that's why I shot the two guys through the head once I got you back, seeing how hurt you were, I couldn't deal with it. That's why I was staying away...I thought if I did, it would help keep you safe but it didn't because I couldn't protect you but I didn't want you to blame me either." Kozik told me as he looked at me.

I leaned forward taking his hand in mine before replying "I don't blame you, I know the life that you...we live and I accept it. When they had me I kept thinking about how bad I felt about the last words we spoke and I realised I didn't care about what you did anymore although if you do it again I will cut your balls off with your own goddamn knife. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't... that it doesn't hurt but I want to be with you Koz because I love you. I love you".

"I have no doubt that you will cut my balls off but there's not going to be a next time. I love you." Kozik told me. "Was it clean?" I asked in regards to the killings. "It will never come back on me, you or the club." Kozik paused "What happened in Charming?" he finished. I laid back down on the bed, letting the sheet fall naturally before telling him "I signed the papers and turned off his life support, sorted a few things but spent most of my time with the club". "I'm sorry" Kozik said as he looked over at me. "Don't be, he's better off dead after everything." I replied. Kozik moved over me, leaning down and pulled the sheet away from my body as he leaned down and kissed me...

Comment and vote
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁