A:N Important.

You can also find this in Volare Con Gli Angeli. Thank you for your time readers.

A/N: Hey everyone I've been holding out on posting this chapter but Editor Chi wanted me to make sure that I can at least bring the story to an end. There might be a chapter after this but no promises. The whole reason I've been avoiding updating this is because I've felt a bit disrespected byt he community. And I want to make it clear. When did I ever say I was writing for you? Sure I take advice and comments, but I don't understand why people continue to read my stories even though they know they'll hate it. And yet still comment absolute bull in my comment section. Gabriel is our OC, when editor Chi and I PLANNED out this book Gabriel was always going to be a thing. And I get it you don't like him, but it makes me uncomfortable with the comments about him. Gabriel is as much of a part of the author as the author is to the characters in the book, so if you can't respect my character choices then go suck on these nuts. Because I never asked for your opinion, and all your comments have made my writing an absolute nightmare, I can't even enjoy writing this book because you guys think Gabriel should go "off" himself. And I've had Editor Chi go in and delete those inappropriate comments, but there is no excuse for them.

And this writer is tired. Tired of feeling like they have to make this fanfiction the way everyone else wants them to. Editor Chi and I are very disappointed and uncomfortable that I might decide to end this once and for all. And at the present moment it looks like that is where it's heading.

Sorry to everyone who has been so supportive of this book and Amour du demon, Editor Chi and I will not forget your kindness and love for our characters. And I especially hate doing it to you, and I believe you deserve all the greatness of the world. At the moment I'm a bit too agitated to go look through the comments on who has been here all this time, but I promise I will try to get out something to thank you all when I have the time. Though I'm not sure I'll even get to it honestly. Forgive me in advance.

Your Author: Blue Ablaze.

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~ ••𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻•• 🎉