Aconite

"Be ready, cause things are going to change... On the inside." -Zeroloid

I picked myself up off the grass and into the church folding the ushanka on top of my head, I felt strangely serene right now and it made me very happy. Something I felt I wasn't deep down.

What Ruv had said. Made me incredibly happy, I suddenly felt jealous that Sarvente had a guy like him no matter how hard he was to tame. I had to huff, I felt strangely closer to Ruv now, weirdly. I laughed and dusted off the grass and dandelion seeds out of my hair.

It felt like a scene out of a movie. And I allowed myself to think just a tad to much about the one scene being perfect when it was perfect the way it was.

I sighed and continued forward into the church following the sound of Ruv's booming footsteps. I felt the corner of my lips pipe up before I sat down on the pew reaching for my phone.

18 missed calls

25 texts

I sighed opening my phone to look at the texts all were about calling him and I suddenly felt guilty. I looked at his contact for a moment and hit call.

"Hello?"

"Selever! I'm so sorry about missing your calls I have a good reason why."

Suddenly Ruv's hat was snatched out of my hand and the call cut out.

"Is that so? Start talking." Selever stood above me horns and wings present his face etched in a jealous stare.

ooOOoo

"What's this?" Selever asked throwing the ushanka at me, that suddenly made me upset. "How do you have this?" He ordered me to answer. "Ruv gave it to me!" I said.

"Bullshit!" I grit my teeth together. "Quit it! You don't even know!" I said. "Oh yeah? What am I thinking (Y/n)? Go ahead, tell me." Selevers eyes glowed darkly and his Russian accent was expressed in his voice.

"I don't know but whatever it is I didn't do it! Selever I'm not that type of person!" Selever rubbed his eyes. "I know dipshit!" He kicked the pillar beside me and I felt the pillar crumble a bit. "But am I not allowed to know why my partner ignored every single one of my texts and calls?" I huffed.

"I was just training Matvei!" I said. "Liar! You're covered in bruised from head to toe, you can't get stuff like this from your damn bird! He's trained to well!" He kicked the pillar again and I was getting seriously scared.

"Selever, I really didn't do anything! I swear!" I said he suddenly grabbed my wrists and opened my hands up to him. "You better have a good explanation."

"There were some kids-" Selever kicked the pillar again. "Tell me the truth." I bit my lip. "I am! I am telling you nothing but the truth! You just refuse to see it!" I said, Selever kicked the pillar harder than anytime before and the large stone started falling down upon us. "What is your problem! You're being unnational! I can hang out with your dad if I want to! It's not like I'm treating him like a fuck buddy!" I saw Selever's eyes narrow, "You can't tell me who I can hang out with! You're controlling my life! Selfish bastard!" I said ignoring the pillar tipping our way, "What does that make you shit stain? Always clinging to me! You don't have a life for yourself, why can't you just shut up, you shitty human garbage!"