Red Aster's

The evening sun passed through the windows, painting the warm room red and purple. I sung along to the last hymn of the day, watching everyone stand up and Sarvente gently bidding all of them farewell.

When everyone was cleared out of the church I walked over to the window, pushing it close before looking to Sarvente, repeat, then looking at her then to the ground. She faced me with a confused face, in the corner of her eye she looked out of the closed window at Selever jumping off the roof. I walked along the pews and picked up abandoned items; occasionally looking at Sarvente then to the window. I was still unsure whether she still needed me to do anymore things today.

Sarvente smiled and sighed. "Go ahead." She said. "I can handle the rest; you are excused from your nun duties tonight (Y/n)." I smiled and hastily walked out of the church. Standing by the doors, Selever was standing impatiently; his ear-phones were stuffed his ears and he faced me holding up a hand for me to take.

I rolled my eyes and took his empty hand. To keep it warm, of course.

"Well babe, how was church?" Selever asked, putting the ear-phones in his pocket. I reached up to my veil and pulled it off my head. "It was fine; I'm a bit tired though, mind if we stop by my room before I get "plant sperm" on me?" I asked and he laughed. "I got you something." He told me.

"A gift? You shouldn't have." I said poking him in the ribs. He chuckled, slapping my hand away. "Hey! Don't slap me!" I said slapping his hand back. Selever released my right hand and slapped it, turning away when I went to hit him back. "You!" I yelled as I started hitting him with my veil. Selever only laughed. "That's  not the way you should treat someone who got you a gift. I have you know I went quite the lengths to get him for you." He said winking at me. I groaned. "Did you kidnap someone?" I asked, and Selever shot me a look. "No, I'm not that cruel." I shot him a look back and he started to laugh.

"Okay, I admit it; Selever, the, demon boy, am that cruel. But hey! Its not a human this time!" We walked along the halls towards my room, admiring the sunset that fell behind the clouds. "Well lets hurry, I want to know what strange item you've given to me now." I said grabbing his arm and cuddling my face into his sleeve. He gasped and pushed me, "I have you know I got scratched a lot getting this "strange item". So you better like it because if not I'm going to kill it." I smirked at him. "You're being temperamental." I said he huffed at me as we walked."No I'm not!" He pouted showing his scratched up fingers. "Are you showing me so I'd bandage this up and play nurse, again?" I earned a wink and I giggled. "I just don't want you to give it back it'd be a nuance." Selever said, raising his hands above his head in a stretch. "Why would you think that? That would just be rude." I huffed as we neared my room.

"I don't know, mom might not let you keep it." I faced him. "You didn't run it by Sarvente?" I asked worriedly, he didn't look at me. "I don't know, I did it randomly, and if you don't like it I'll just kill it. And if mom says you can't have it I'll kill it too." I bit my lip. What kind of gift was this demon boy giving me? I silently ask myself. I took a deep breath. "Well once I see "him" it'll be my decision." I huffed at him. "Besides who knows Sarventes nice. I can convince her. Or." Selever stopped to look at me. "I can train whatever it is to avoid Sarvente. Or blame it on Ruv." I said with a wink.

Selever laughed. "Blame it on dad, huh?" He grabbed my hand and lead me to my room. "Well, I cant miss a second of that can I?"

We appeared at my door and outside near the window, there was a small traditional Chinese birdcage, surrounded by a dark cloth, below it was an array of white feathers. I bit my lip thinking it was an innocent dove that Selever caught. I looked at Selever and he just sped walked over to it. "Selever." I started and he removed the dark cloth revealing a completely white raven it rose up and started attacking the cage where Selevers hand was.